Day 24

francaise3
francaise3 Posts: 89 Member
Done. Hit a milestone for myself for Level 3 - did only the mountain climbers modified! Woohoo! Got through push ups even! Man the whole Circuit 3 is HELL!

Replies

• Wow! Great job! I'm not quite there yet, but getting closer everyday. I still do the sit ups modified... I can't do the regular sit ups without my feet under the couch. And the beginning of the last circuit I do as much as I can but I usually switch to the modified before it's over. I got through circuit 2's cardio without stopping for the first time!

The scissor crunch thing in circuit one really hurts my lower back... anyone else having that problem?

I can't believe how much better my push ups are than when I started!
  • I'm still doing almost everything modified for at least a bit. I feel like such a weakling!
  • BunniPage
    BunniPage Posts: 49 Member
    Wow! Great job! I'm not quite there yet, but getting closer everyday. I still do the sit ups modified... I can't do the regular sit ups without my feet under the couch. And the beginning of the last circuit I do as much as I can but I usually switch to the modified before it's over. I got through circuit 2's cardio without stopping for the first time!

The scissor crunch thing in circuit one really hurts my lower back... anyone else having that problem?

I can't believe how much better my push ups are than when I started!

I'm onto day 3 tomorrow! Yay! I finally feel like there's beginning to be a real physical change in my body now!
    I've lost a lot of cm off my waist, but hardly any weight, so I'm hoping it's all muscle and I can't wait to see my photos!!!

The scissor crunches really hurt my lower back too... I just modify, because that's still making me stronger :)