How to eat good and not bust your calorie meter.

Options
I found that I could eat good without carrying around a list of foods low in calories. And still not gain weigt. Even after being off of my challenge for almost two months. I still haven't gained a lb. I still eat my ribs, fish, chicken, hamburgers, and pig parts as we call them. I just eat them in portions. My burgers are wrapped in lettuce to substitute for the bread and I don't go crazy with cheese. I may eat fried fish but I indulge on the veggies to go with my meal. If I use sauces; I try to find the ones that I can make. I google sauces that go good with certain foods and start from there. Sometimes if we take the time to research the calories in our foods we can put together meals and love them without worrying. And that leaves room to add other foods that we are not sure about. Substitute veggies or fruit for the bread or rice. You'll be surprised at how many fruits are added to everyday meals to switch up flavor and fight those calories. Try it and I guarantee you'll see a difference.