I'm new and I want Pals!

Options
Hi...

My name is Tamika. I'm a married 30 year old mother of one 3 year little boy. I'm originally from Pensacola, FL but now I reside in East Orange, NJ. I was here on MFP last year for a of couple months. I was down 14 pounds when I got pregnant with my second child. I was elated and I left MFP to concentrate on my new bun in the oven, but with the thought that I would return to drop my baby weight. Sadly I had a miscarriage at 8 weeks. I was down and sad for a little while because I blamed myself for the loss. Over the last year I've gained the 14 pounds back, plus 3. It's a challenge to loss the weight but easy to gain it back!

I'm here with renewed motivation to finally kick some of this fat. Me and the hubby are still trying for baby number 2. Hopefully I can kick this fat before then, lol. If you're looking for a motivational friend I log in daily. I have a in home day care, so I work from home which means I'm stuck in the house with my kiddies a lot. But no excuse, my toddlers will do work out videos with me, even dance with me, lol. If we have anything in common please feel free to add me. We're all women of color so I have something in common with everybody here! :-)

Replies