About yourself:

Replies

• alishahoped
    Options
    Name: Alisha
    SW: 225
    CW: 225
    GW: 180
    About yourself: I have 2 wonderful children, both boys, a WONDERFUL boyfriend and I love him and we've been together 2 years.
    I have been overweight since I gave birth to my son over 2 years ago. I just want to feel beautfiul again and go back to my pre-pregnancy weight(:
  • RoseAmongThorns91
    RoseAmongThorns91 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Name: Rea
    SW: IDK what this is
    CW: 164
    GW: 145 or lower

I am married to my best friend - I'm in the Navy and loving it!
  • majowie
    majowie Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Name: Marjorie
    SW: 205
    CW: 202
    GW: 145
    About yourself: I'm from Québe, so i'm french and i just started my first year of university. I am overweight since primary shcool and i want to change that situation 'cause i know i can :)
  • alishahoped
    Options
    SW: is starting weight (sorry should've explained(: lol
  • alishahoped
    Options
    Good luck to everyone,
    Thanks for joining the group!!
    Let's do this ladies!!!!!
  • RoseAmongThorns91
    RoseAmongThorns91 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    That's fine - don't worry - SW: 170
  • monkeefun
    monkeefun Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Name: Jessica
    SW: 188
    CW: 184
    GW: 140
    About yourself: I've struggled with weight most of my life, and have been committed to losing it now! I was on MFP almost two years and lost 20 pounds doing this - tracking and exercising - and then I stopped and went back to old habits and old clothes :-P. Now I'm back and determined to make this stick!
  • alishahoped
    Options
    Good luck girl!! You can do it!! We ALL can!!
  • totallydevious
    totallydevious Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Name: Ashley, I go by Devious though.
    SW: 263
    CW: 246
    GW: 175 and lower.
    About yourself: My name is Ashley and I am a 23 year old bisexual female with multiple tattoos and multiple piercings, and my story really isn't pretty. I've been battling depression and negative body image since I was 16 years old, I was born with a physical disability, Klippel Feil Syndrome, it isn't as bad as is could have been and I am grateful that it is just a mild form of the condition but it got to the point where I was harming myself everyday [ cutting, drinking, drugs ], I lost my older brother on February 11th, 2007 when I was 18 and then six months later, I lost my older sister on August 20th, 2007 to suicide, and mixed with; a few bad relationship, drinking and drug problems, it really just snowballed until I hit rock - bottom on September 19th, 2011, I tried to take my life with a bottle of sleeping pills and a bottle of Jack Daniels, that really was a wake up call that things needed to change and they needed to change now. I've been seeing at a therapist weekly / bi - weekly [ even less now that I am doing so much better ] since I was released from the hospital [ I was in the ICU for two days then I was taken up to the mental institution floor for a week until I was well enough that I could get out and wouldn't attempt suicide again ], which has helped so much, I've been able to work through things that were just causing me so much pain. I feel like I have gotten mentally fit and now, I want to be physically fit as well. I want to feel better about myself so I've decided that it will take a lot of hard work and sacrificing some of the things I really enjoy but that I am a strong enough that I can do it. I have a second chance at life and I am going to do everything in my power to enjoy every minute of it!
  • dillyg08
    dillyg08 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Name: Beverley
    SW: 183.2
    CW: 176
    GW: 160, but 158 would be ideal.

I am married with 2 kids. I have always struggled with staying in the healthy weight range and that is where I would love to be. I tend to want to see results fast, but that never really work in the long run. Slow and steady will get me there. By taking these challenges once per week,, is a great way to achieve my goal.
  • alishahoped
    Options
    We will weigh in EVERY friday and post how much we lost in the previous week!!! Starts tomorrow!! Good luck everyone!
  • carieblack619
    carieblack619 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi. My name is Carie.
    SW:185
    CW:181.2

I am a stay at home mother and I also homeschool. We have 5 children. We moved to South Carolina from Ohio about 1.5 years ago. 1 year ago yesterday I quit smoking and over the last year I have gained 40 lbs. I need motivation and encouragement. My self esteem is gone and I feel depressed alot (even though my husband still tells me I am sexy all the time). I know my husband tries to be loving, but sometimes I need someone to just shake me and tell me I need to lose weight!! Glad to join the group and I look forward to all of the support and motivation!
  • themotivated89
    Options
    Name: Candice
    SW: 275
    CW: 274
    GW: 175

I am a single college student working on my Masters. I have no children and I work in social services. I started gaining weight when I got on birth control back in 2008. Since then my weight has flip-flopped constantly. This is the biggest I have ever been and definitely do not want to get any bigger. I just restarted my diet and exercise on Sunday night. I began my challenge by doing THE CLEANER 7 Day Women Body Detox, drinking 8+ cups of water per day , working out twice a day(basic cal esthetics in the morning and Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 in the evenings), and calorie counting using MFP. I hope to be down 50 pounds by May of 2013, when I have my second degree!
  • empc
    empc Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Name: ELaine
    SW: 195
    CW: 190

Hello all! I hope I am not too old to join alone. Married for 35 years; 2 wonderful children. Married to a military man so travelled for 20+ years. I have been yo-yo dieting for much too long. Beginning to get concerned about health risks of obesity. I am a nurse and should know better. Anyway, here I am. Looking forward to getting to know you all.
  • Dani76babi
    Dani76babi Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Name: Danielle aka Dani

SW: 262 lbs
    CW: 256 lbs
    GW: 180-190 lbs

About yourself:
    I am a University student just trying to get the most out of life. I finally got tired of being the "chunky" girl and I didnt want to be limited in the things I could do. I have always disdained at the fact that in public transportation, I'm usually uncomfortable because of my size, airplanes being one of the worst. And I also want to prove to myself that I can and deserve to be healthy. (: Plus, I would like to pick out my clothes... not just wear what fits okay on me

~Feel free to add me. Always looking for motivation (:
  • Toyah35
    Toyah35 Posts: 13
    Options
    Name: ToyToy

SW:177
    CW: 165

About yourself: Hi ladies! I go by ToyToy and I started dieting and exercising back in March and lost 19 lbs in 5 months (which was 158lbs in Aug.). Yes, I was a bit overweight at 177 and I could have just died when I stepped on my scale, lol. Well, since Fall hit I've found myself slacking so re-started my dieting and have been tracking what I eat here on MFP. The exercising part..well lets say I have a treadmill at home and a gym membership and all I have been doing is thinking about both instead of getting off of my butt and work out. Today I ran across this challenge which I think is great so I am game.
  • thedodgeruk
    thedodgeruk Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Name: Anthony brown
    SW: 176
    CW: 172
    GW: 154
    About yourself: just finished uni , looking for a job. Uni did not help at all cause of the hours, eg 12 hours a day in front of a pc

looking for a job , im waiting beside the phone all day .
    need to get back into shape
  • d2othev
    d2othev Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Name: Donna
    SW: 275
    CW: 264.4
    GW: Anything under 200 will be okay with me!

I am a nurse, wife, student, and mother of 3
  • linnamor
    Options
    Name: Louise Innamorati
    SW: 209
    CW: 205
    GW: 150

Been working in an office for the last 12 years and the weight has crept on. Now I want to do something about it.
  • marywell
    Options
    Mary

SW: 230
    CW: 229

I am a stay at home mom of 4 beautiful children ages almost 7, 5, 2, and 2 and a half weeks. I am nursing my newborn so I may have a bit of a struggle figuring out my calories to lose weight and still keep up my milk supply. I got married to my wonderful husband 7 years ago and weighed 150 pounds. Now I weigh 230 after all my pregnancy's. I tell him he got punked when we look at our wedding video!!! I am done have children so now it is time to get my old self back no matter what!!!!