JM Workouts

Options
BruhManFif
BruhManFif Posts: 136 Member
So, is this group support for any Jillian Michaels workout? I'm starting up the 30 Day Shred. I'm not doing it every day, however. Tried that once and...yikes. My body was much happier and showed much more improvement with some rest.

What work outs are y'all doing?

Replies

• treatdream
    treatdream Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Patty.

I just joined the "November Challenge - Jillian Michaels's Workouts" group and this group. I plan on doing a slightly modified 30DS (starting Monday 10/22) with a goal of finishing just before Thanksgiving. Then I plan on starting RI30 alternated with walking/jogging/elliptical through the end of the year. I know I'm going to need some support. Hopefully I can be a good support to others too.
  • Isatryli
    Isatryli Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Isa!

I felt in love with Jillian in regards on how she helped people to get their life back on track. Following the "after biggest loser evolution" I found that Jillian's student managed to stay on track!

For me Jillian has helped me have the confidence that I can succeed. But her dvd made me toot bulky so I had to stop.... Until I found "6 weeks 6 packs!" This workout is a miracle for me!!!!
    My body goes in a very good way with that! My stomach has never looked hotter since years!!!!

I've started again for 6 weeks (began 2 days ago).

So I'm happy to join this group as Jillian workouts are very challenging and some days, you just don't want to start them ;)
    Wish you all good session with our loved Jillian ;)
  • bkesecker
    bkesecker Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I'm Bobbie. This is just the group I needed to get going on Jillian. I bought 30DS and RI30 with the intention of doing one, then the other. I have yet to use either. Now I have support to "just do it". I do go the gym and spin 5 days a week but I want a little more to whittle away my waist. I see so many posts about how 30DS does that. So I now have a group and will put together a plan. I know I won't be doing everyday simply because I have major hip issues but I will what I can and when I can and report to you all. I am looking forward to supporting all of you and seeing/hearing your results. Good luck.
  • woahitsangie
    woahitsangie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Just started 30DS today. It totally kicked my butt! I had to take a couple of breaks..which we arent supposed to do, but oh well!!

Here are my stats!
    Started MFP 7 weeks ago.
    SW: 192
    CW: 175
    GW: 135
  • Denistew
    Denistew Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just started JM 30 day shred and will bike 20 to 50 minutes every day to start. After that will begin the ab workout. Hubby and I doing this together to keep us motivated. Did this earlier in the year and lost 10 pounds and a couple pant sizes. Had to stop for kids sports stuff, and its starting to creep back on....not letting it get that far again! Good lick everyone!
  • traceyleighgirl
    traceyleighgirl Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Tracey!
    I just started 30 DS, and I'm now on day 3. I'll post my before and after stats after 30 days!! :) I don't plan on any rest days.
    I'm relatively sore, but its going well. :)
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 2 of Body Revolution. I have a terrible track record as far as sticking to DVD workouts is concerned, but I'm hoping to stay committed to this one. I like how you don't do anything for longer than a minute. It makes the time go by fast and I seem less likely to want to give up part way through.
  • milabooxd
    milabooxd Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I started 30DS three days ago, but I'm not doing it everyday, I'm taking a day rest in between where I do some walking or yoga. I did Day 2 today and my muscles are killing me!
  • Nursestyle
    Nursestyle Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I am looking forward to getting started with JM Revolution. I am still going through the material, it's a very easy to follow plan.
    I also believe the eating plan is doable but I will most likely will modify it to meet my own meal preferences, and use at a guide.
    Nice DVD / Meal Package :)
  • Jessb1985
    Jessb1985 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

I've just finished day 5 of the 30DS with no breaks yet. The first two days killed me calf muscles until I seen a post that wearing shoes helps. Problem solved for me! Today was the first day I done all the squats with my 5 pounds weights without stopping. Now I'm just focusing on being able to complete the pushup round without getting on my knees!

Good luck to everyone else. I think when I'm done this I'd like to try the 6 week 6 pack DVD.
  • CooperA1979
    CooperA1979 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I love JM DVDs and think her workouts are just fab!

Finished 30DS on Tuesday and will be starting RI30 and 6W6P from Monday 22nd October. After I have finished RI30 I will be moving onto a programme called Slimdown in 30 which is a programme combining 30DS, NMTZ & BFBM. I so want to be in shape for Christmas.

WI tomorrow so will post my stats over the weekend.
  • jwoolum82
    Options
    Hi everyone! I started Body Revolution on Monday. I'm pretty new to MFP as well. Happy to find such a great group of people!
  • BruhManFif
    Options
    Great stuff. I can't wait to see everyone's results, including my own :drinker:
  • Toya2xcel
    Toya2xcel Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I am doing 30DS level 1, once i complete it today this will be Day 10 for me! I never thought in a million years that I could work out for ten days straight, even if it is only 20 mins. I plan to take a break tomorrow and start with Level 2 on Sunday. I tried to do the 30DS and Killer buns and thighs on the same day the other day and WOW i will NOT be doing that again. It was INTENSE to say the least lol
  • Courtneyhl
    Options
    I finished day 4 of 30DS and I am on day 3 of killer buns and thighs, so I'm going on a week of exercise and i feel great and empowered, I've gotten to the point where i don't have to push myself to get up in the morning and work out, I actually want to.
    It is Awesome. :)
  • raejay621
    Options
    I have talked about starting the 30 day shred all week and I have finally made it to Friday. I am going to try it today while my son is away for the weekend. I hope I will be able to keep it going for 30 days. I'm excited to see the results that I can achieve. :)
  • BruhManFif
    Options
    idk what Killer Buns is but it sounds intense. Hats off to you ladies doing it and another workout at the same time!
  • Philllbis
    Philllbis Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I've completed 30DS and am now doing 6W6P. I'm on Level 2 week 1.
  • Courtneyhl
    Options
    Is eating pizza completely counter-productive?
    because I feel guilty every time I eat now.
  • Philllbis
    Philllbis Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Is eating pizza completely counter-productive?
    because I feel guilty every time I eat now.

Not at all. I eat it occasionally. Just don't eat too much.