Runnings & Holsters

Options
Looking for suggestions.
Preferably other than a belly band but still concealed.
Either for a Ruger LCP(w/laser) or P95DC
I have a DeSantis holster for the LCP, but it jiggles down (even when I'm just walking)

I currently wear UA Jogging pants, so I can't really use anything that requires a belt.

Not a fan of fanny packs either.
Mostly cause the "hunting" one I have now will not go small enough.

Thanks.

Replies

• katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    Check out armedinheels.com

I haven't personally purchased any of the items, but I've heard good things about the Flashbang holster. I also really like the compression shorts.
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I carry a Ruger LCP w/laser when I run. I used 2 different holsters for it. Either a FlashBang in my sports bra or a Smart Carry. The Flash bang has video on You Tube of how it works. The Smart Carry works well - I almost like it better, but it fits around the hips so check it out on their website. My husband also runs using the Smart Carry. Since the SC is fabric we have to wash it after every run cause is gets pretty sweaty, but it still looks brand new (we hang to dry) and we've had for several years. The Flash Bang is molded polimer fitted to the gun. Love both of them.
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I think I'd try the compression shorts or top. I just don't get the flashbang - I mean, I get the idea but I can't see how it's comfortable or how it's really concealed. And the Marilyn one that you fit in your bra? Maybe I'm over thinking it.
  • Bakkasan
    Bakkasan Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    This is a good topic! I got a nice bike(read local bike shop real bike, not target walmart) and noticed being followed a few times. I actually felt like there might be a need to carry just in case. Pepper spray might be the solution for now.