What is your biggest obstacle in the way of your success?

Options
Victoria2448
Victoria2448 Posts: 559 Member
My biggest obstacle...was my mindset. I got to a point where I thought, "There's no way I will ever get to the size I was in my 20s." I felt like it's was all part of growing older.

Of course I didn't like it one bit...but I was almost resigned to accepting it.
I am so glad I gave it one last shot and didn't give up. I feel better than ever and it has changed my whole life.

So what is your hurdle?

Replies

• Slove009
    Slove009 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    My love of food. I'm a baker at heart and I'm pretty sure there a 1-ton monster that lives in my stomach..... I live in Houston, the Foodie Capitol of the world. I know the majority of the top people in the restaraunt and bar industry in our city and in March of this year, I discovered the amazing invention of mobile food units. Food.... On a truck.... need I say more?
  • Victoria2448
    Victoria2448 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    My love of food. I'm a baker at heart and I'm pretty sure there a 1-ton monster that lives in my stomach..... I live in Houston, the Foodie Capitol of the world. I know the majority of the top people in the restaraunt and bar industry in our city and in March of this year, I discovered the amazing invention of mobile food units. Food.... On a truck.... need I say more?

I love food too! The great thing is I have leraned how to make most of my favorites, healthy. Baking is tougher, I just eat that stuff in moderation...brownies are my downfall, oh and cheesecake...:laugh:
  • Angal75
    Angal75 Posts: 13
    Options
    My biggest obstacle is myself! Self sabotage. I just posted a topic about it. I do great when Im at work but as soon as I get home, Im ruined! I need help and/or advice! This process seems pointless if Im only going to be a good girl "most" of the time. help??