**INSANITY "Friend Me" Thread**

Options

Replies

• phyre_5
    phyre_5 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm 5 weeks deep into Insanity (for the first time). Having a blast, seeing results, and feeling OUTSTANDING. Friend me if you'd like some encouragement -open diary or not. GOOD LUCK!!
  • tammatha1
    tammatha1 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I started my first week of insanity on Wednesday. Cannot wait to see the results myself. I am hoping that it will be worth this soreness that I am feeling today. LOL. Please feel free to add me too. Support is the way to go when it comes to weight loss!
  • brihodges
    brihodges Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm in the midde of week 3 and although I love the workouts, I'm really starting to lose motivation. I'm hoping maybe having some friends to keep me accountable might help!
  • berlys
    berlys Posts: 27
    Options
    I am doing Insanity while on a weight lifting program. I've done Insanity before, so just doing the videos randomly. Today I did cardio recovery and remembered how hard it is! Aiming for a Spartan race in May, so will keep up on the Insanity this time. Will most likely go to Asylum in a couple months.
  • micheleld73
    micheleld73 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I do Insanity with some friends at work - so I don't own it myself and am dependent on their schedule. We have made it through week 6 the first time before work roadblocked us then we started again 2 weeks later and made it to week 4. Because of the various holiday schedules we start over again on January 7th. Until then I've been doing a mix of Jillian Michael's 30 day shred and P90X. These are not nearly as intense as Insanity and I can't wait to start again!!
  • GrammyStacey3
    Options
    Hello all I am doing insanity, along with my husband and am looking for others to add me who are doing insanity. It is a cool site to get tips and just hear others who are doing the same thing. Add me if you would like. Thanks!! Dig Deeper!!
  • babymines2004
    babymines2004 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    i started Insanity today did the fit test. I plan on pushing play to the end. Let's finish this together. Dig Deeper!
  • andycet
    andycet Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I did insanity for 5 weeks the first him but the high impact hurt my back.

Changed some moves to low impact variations and now mixing it in with the strength parts of P90X using resistance bands and dumbells.
  • GoffGirl1029
    GoffGirl1029 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi! I took the fit test yesterday and will be doin' today's workout as my first workout. (i didn't want to wait til Monday to be on track with the calendar). Please feel free to add me. I am attemptin" to eat clean and have an open diary. I log in every day :smile:
  • dominiquemvaldivia
    Options
    Just finished first four weeks and am on recovery week right now!

A little nervous to see what's in store for the next four weeks but determined to push myself through it!

Feel free to add me and good luck to everyone with your journey!
  • cairee
    cairee Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    did the day one fit test today! feel free to add me
  • andycet
    andycet Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm doing insanity/p90x hybrid with a bit of extra Daily Hiit and Chalene Extreme thrown in when I have time for bonus workouts so add me too.
  • alicecorsiatto
    alicecorsiatto Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi all - Would love some insanity pals to add me for motivation. I am just starting month 2.
  • sillyjeepgirl
    Options
    Recently restarted insanity, tomorrow starts week 2 for me. If anyones interested please friend me! I'd love to have more friends who do insanity! :)
  • target50k
    target50k Posts: 11
    Options
    Starting insanity in about two weeks. Prepping myself first. Heard it is really intense so getting ready.
  • jodiebuckle24
    Options
    Im starting Insanity in the morning, I've tried it before but I only lasted 2 weeks the first time.
    This time I want to go the full 60 days. seriously i'm gonna need all the support I can get,
    so if your doing this insanity thing too, add me & we can support each other ; )
  • BunnyBabyDoll
    Options
    I just started Insanity and would love some people to help encourage and keep me on track !! :D
  • GoTeamMeaghan
    GoTeamMeaghan Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    i've done 2 rounds of p90x and am in my second week of insanity & i loooooove it
  • izenzo
    izenzo Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Planning on beginning Insanity on March 18th so I have time to finish working out the modifications I need for my knee and shoulder. And so I don't interfere with my 5k on March 16th.

Time to become .... insane :D!!
  • mvaughnrn
    mvaughnrn Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am currently in week 2 of Insanity! I need all the help and encouragement I can get!! Shaun T kicks my butt daily and I love it!! Would love to have friends that are going through it too!! I log daily!