Spreadsheet questions?

Options
Hey everyone!

Are you able to edit the spreadsheet yourself okay?
Do you have any questions or suggestions?
Let me know if I can help!

Also, welcome! :happy:

Replies

• Isatryli
    Isatryli Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hello!

Everything's working fine for me

Thank you!
  • JIGGLYbellyPUFF
    JIGGLYbellyPUFF Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • staceydws
    staceydws Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks Jiggly! Love the group think motivation and the fact that writing it down seals the deal for me to be motivated! Thanks!:wink:
  • valerieottaviano
    valerieottaviano Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    i could use some help , i want to join
  • JIGGLYbellyPUFF
    Options
    Thanks Jiggly! Love the group think motivation and the fact that writing it down seals the deal for me to be motivated! Thanks!:wink:

No problem! We're all in the same boat here. To me, it's incredibly motivating how pumped up everyone is for this! We're all going to kick all kinds of tooshie together! :happy:
  • JIGGLYbellyPUFF
    Options
    i could use some help , i want to join

Hey there! I apologize for the delay in response! If you can post here, you are already part of the group! You're in the 6th or 7th page of the group members. :)
    I believe you are having issues with the spreadsheet specifically.

This is the link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuEx2Iuva8zodDdONHVJcU1YOE4zaV9rUkNSemJwdWc

Highlight it with your mouse, copy it.
    Open a new tab on your browser, and paste it on there.
    It should open right up!
    I have it set up so anybody with a link can edit it with the exception of the shaded columns (only because I wanted everyone to use the same formula) What this means is that if you can see the spreadsheet, you have the ability to add yourself, and the changes you make will save automatically. This week all you have to fill out is columns "A", "B", and "D". In order to do this, just scroll down until you find a blank rectangle in the "A" (name) column, and type your name right in there. That will be your designated row for the entire round. Anything you write in your row will automatically be saved. :)

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask! Let me know either way if it works or doesn't, we'll figure it out. :)
  • maurbor
    maurbor Posts: 14
    Options
    Thanks. Works great!:wink:
  • appleton10
    appleton10 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I tried to enter my weight in for this week yesterday and today. I couldn't get it in there. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.
  • JIGGLYbellyPUFF
    Options
    Sorry for the delay, but it seems like you figured it out! I see it updated for both last week and this week. :)