I am a tramp.

Options
Jennifer2387
Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
Lol. So..cell phones and no sex for months are not a good combination!! I have been texting my date for tomorrow and now he is on his way over here now! OMG! Holy *kitten*!!

Replies

• Lizlicious2187
    Lizlicious2187 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I say there is nothing wrong with fulfilling your needs as long as you're okay with it at the end of the day! Have fun! :smokin:
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    Have fun!
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    If you are a tramp then I am a skank. ;) Have fun, indeed!
  • Nettabee
    Nettabee Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Why wait for a date tomorrow, when you could have a night cap today?! :drinker:
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Nothing wrong with having some fun :bigsmile:
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Yeah what everyone else said!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    oOOOOOOOoooooo lucky guy!! :bigsmile:
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Get SOME! :drinker:
  • lorro
    lorro Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Is this the same guy you got scared about dating on Weds and almost cancelled because of his text spelling? So funny! :laugh:

Well done Jennifer. We've all been there (a slight over-generalisation but what the hell :bigsmile: ). She who dares, wins :flowerforyou: Well, I sure hope so anyway.... news? :happy:
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    Lorro is right-this needs an update!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Yeah missy you cant just leave us all hanging like this :grumble: we need to know what happened
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Now I'm super curious! lol
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    To help entertain everyone while we wait, I cuddled with my dogs last night and played third wheel to my rookie and her date. :bigsmile:
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    She said it's been a long time. What makes you think she's finished with the lucky *kitten* yet? It's only been about 15 hours since she posted. Give it another 4 hours, well maybe 16 hours. She may need to sleep first.
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    To help entertain everyone while we wait, I cuddled with my dogs last night and played third wheel to my rookie and her date. :bigsmile:

I bet the dog gave you a little tongue. That's more than I got last night.
  • Jennifer2387
    Options
    Hahaha ... yes it is the same guy that I almost cancelled on! lol. It is so much easier to text someone than to be that brave in person. So he got here and I was a nervous wreck! It was a bit awkward at first, but then my kitty provided some much needed tension relief. We talked and flirted and held my hand. Then he ever so smoothly (not) lol .. put his arm around me and snuggled in. We were watching the Syracuse football game and then he kissed me. And kissed me and kissed me and kissed me :smooched: .. lol. We fooled around some :blushing: I didn't get to see the rest of the game ..lol. We didn't have sex though. I behaved ..somewhat. I love that feeling when he kisses you and it just grabs you inside and your belly tightens and jumps all at once. We are going to go to dinner tonight and I'm excited!

On a side note .. he is like the most musclely person I have ever dated. Like .. he is hard. You can feel the muscle in his arms and he isn't even flexing. I wonder what he sees in me .. I worry about that a bit.
  • Jennifer2387
    Options

Where was Steve? Did I miss something????
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you, that sounds like so much fun. :bigsmile:
    I wonder what he sees in me .. I worry about that a bit.

Please do your best to let go of these negative feelings, they won't help you enjoy the moment! :flowerforyou:
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    You can feel the muscle in his arms and he isn't even flexing. I wonder what he sees in me .. I worry about that a bit.

Don't, that mentality will only chase him away. Enjoy the rock hard abs, invite him over for laundry day ;)
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Hahaha ... yes it is the same guy that I almost cancelled on! lol. It is so much easier to text someone than to be that brave in person. So he got here and I was a nervous wreck! It was a bit awkward at first, but then my kitty provided some much needed tension relief. We talked and flirted and held my hand. Then he ever so smoothly (not) lol .. put his arm around me and snuggled in. We were watching the Syracuse football game and then he kissed me. And kissed me and kissed me and kissed me :smooched: .. lol. We fooled around some :blushing: I didn't get to see the rest of the game ..lol. We didn't have sex though. I behaved ..somewhat. I love that feeling when he kisses you and it just grabs you inside and your belly tightens and jumps all at once. We are going to go to dinner tonight and I'm excited!

On a side note .. he is like the most musclely person I have ever dated. Like .. he is hard. You can feel the muscle in his arms and he isn't even flexing. I wonder what he sees in me .. I worry about that a bit.
    I'm glad it went so well!

On the muscles, I know what you mean. It was only after doing 2 months of Jillian Michaels and running since joining MFP that I actually considered guys who self-described as having an athletic build. I just went for average, plus a few pounds (or more) before that because of my own insecurities. The new guy is also the most fit that I've dated and I similarly can feel hard muscles when he's not flexing. I have had the idea cross my mind of what he sees in me, but then I can think of x, y and z things that are uniquely me. I'm sure you have those things that are uniquely you too that are what he sees - and they don't have to be physical characteristics. :smile: