Fellow nrol4w Good friend to have

reneelee
reneelee Posts: 877 Member
I wanted to share a friend of mine that I met on MFP, with all of you. His name is Steve Troughtman is user name on MFP is STOUGHTMAN81.
Steve also has a community on this site called THE SCHOOL OF STOUGHT. Steve owns a gym up North called BODY IMPROVEMENTS and can also be found at bodyimprovements.com and utube as well.
Steve writes many articles like Nutrition 101, could be a book not an article. Steve will answere any questions you may have and is a great source of information.
I hope his knowledge will be helpful for you as it has been for me.

Replies

• reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    I wanted to share a friend of mine that I met on MFP, with all of you. His name is Steve Troughtman is user name on MFP is STOUGHTMAN81.
    Steve also has a community on this site called THE SCHOOL OF STOUGHT. Steve owns a gym up North called BODY IMPROVEMENTS and can also be found at bodyimprovements.com and utube as well.
    Steve writes many articles like Nutrition 101, could be a book not an article. Steve will answere any questions you may have and is a great source of information.
    I hope his knowledge will be helpful for you as it has been for me.

Oops I meant the THE SCHOOL OF STROUGHT
  • deninevi
    deninevi Posts: 934 Member
    Steve is the best! He shares a lot of great info here! He is on my friends list. I also get his newsletter.