OCTOBER 20, 2012 Weigh In!

Options
Janelle173
Janelle173 Posts: 396 Member
Hey guys! I am not sure if someone else is supposed to start a weigh in check in topic or if it is okay that I did it today. If it is not okay, let me know! I think the jaxie girl deleted her account because I tried to add her and couldn't. And I think she started the group?

Anyways!

First weigh in aside from our starting weight weigh in! And really, I personally think that no matter where you are at in the 17 Day Diet plan, it is fine to join. (Again, I didn't start the challenge...so whoever did, if the rules are different than that, please speak up! :) )

Hope everyone is doing well!!

Replies

• Janelle173
    Options
    Height: 5'.25"
    Goal weight: <120
    10/15/2012: 174 *start*
    10/20/2012: 168
  • Laurhop
    Laurhop Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'6"
    Goal weight: 170-175lbs

10/15/2012: 198lbs (start)
    10/20/2012: 192lbs

Loss of 6lbs which hopefully will never return :wink:
  • rainey4
    rainey4 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I am down 3.5lbs.
  • lindsay_ab2006
    Options
    Start Weight : 108.9
    Current Weight: 110.5

I know its weird i gained when i was strictly following the diet, but it turns out i wasnt eating enough in the day (900-1000 calories) so i had to up my inttakes a bit after reading an article about how eating too little hinders fat loss... but apparently I should lose even quicker when my body starts metabolizing well again !
  • jeaninemckinney
    Options
    Ive lost 3 woohoo but now i have 4 to go to where i was before i let myself go yet again! Almost there and i cant wait! U guys are doing great! And it is super easy to not eat alot of calories even though your eating all day! Who knew salad and chicken n yogurt didnt have lots of cals :-) i need to get more water in and excercise but other then that im doing great! Keep it up keep it up!
  • Laurhop
    Options
    Start Weight : 108.9
    Current Weight: 110.5

I know its weird i gained when i was strictly following the diet, but it turns out i wasnt eating enough in the day (900-1000 calories) so i had to up my inttakes a bit after reading an article about how eating too little hinders fat loss... but apparently I should lose even quicker when my body starts metabolizing well again !
  • Laurhop
    Options
    I'm glad u realized that u were eating too few calories!!! I think that's been my problem the last few days...think I need to start logging my food again! :wink:

How is everyone doing with our "Challenge" I always feel so much better when I limit my carbs! Having a HARD time getting back into exercising though.

Is anyone measuring themselves?

Have a great week!

~Laurie
  • Janelle173
    Options
    I need to measure myself! I totally meant to on the start day but that day as well as the rest of last week was just INSANE busy for me. And I just forgot Sunday til now! lol. I will do it before bed...even though I am not so sure that measuring at evening is a good idea.

I feel like I am doing pretty well! Still need to work on making sure I get more water in...and I hardly ever get green tea in. I went to buy capsules and the only ones I could find were pretty expensive. So idk..I may just try and drink it through out the day from time to time...make it more of a habit over time.

I am wondering how this week goes with weight loss. My first full weigh week on plan was Monday morning, so I weighed myself to see where I was at. I was 6.4 lbs down :) Woot woot! That is great...I hope the losses continue like that for the remainder of cycle one. I have heard the losses sort of slow down during the second cycle. But, at least at a good speed for this cycle, I will be pretty stoked.

Everyone seems to be doing well! And yes, if you are gaining, you most likely are not eating enough!!! I am glad you figured that out sooner than later!

-Janelle