How much do you want to lose?

Options
zacksnana
zacksnana Posts: 3,230 Member
I have lost 30 since May and i want to lose at least 40 more. 15 by christmas would be awesome!

Replies

• ifitkillsme
    Options
    The end goal is 70 lbs. But would like to lose 2 lbs by next weeks (weekend trip to Denver) and 15 by Christmas.
  • I've got 50lbs to lose. I've lost 5lbs so far.
  • JasonsSoulMate
    JasonsSoulMate Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 25kg initially.... more to follow if my body can maintain the 25kg loss
  • freckles_cmj
    freckles_cmj Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I want to lose at least 93 more on top of the 13 I have.
  • jaysmom23
    jaysmom23 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    25 is the goal and down 8 so far.....I'm trying my hardest to keep it going!
  • beautifulneah
    beautifulneah Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Well ive gone from 347 to my current 306. My goal is 30 by Christmas, over all my goal is 250 so i have 56 of lbs to loose
  • sirabe
    sirabe Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    So far I have lost 21 but I have 39 to go. 14 by christmas would be great for me.
  • BabyMcRory
    Options
    I've got 12 lbs to lose by my birthday next year... and I'm totally and completely going to do it.
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I want to lose at least 60 lbs and then maybe another 20-30.
  • Lee716
    Lee716 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I've lost 24 lbs thus far but its been an roller-coaster ride. I would love to lose about 10 - 15 more pounds but I also want to be like super toned.

#NoMoreJigglyThighs
  • Dsmcgrail
    Options
    I'm down 28#, 4 weeks into a 9 week weight loss competition. Started at 268.9, hoping to "eventually" hit 200. At 220 I want to reevaluate what I think about that. :-)
  • bonifachi
    bonifachi Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 8kgs initially, and possibly another 8 after that depending on how I look.
    And although It looks like I have lost nothing by my records on here, I have lost 3kgs since I started MFP again. My doctor told me to lose weight. That was a wake up call. I still don't trust BMI though...
  • Chuckle_n_Dwindle
    Options
    In the next 4 weeks before Gobble Gobble I want to lose 8 pounds (2 per week). That would place me in the 166's...not my ultimate goal of 150ish...
  • miadvh
    miadvh Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Well I say 130 is my goal..so a 100 lb. loss..but I'll be taking up heavy lifting soon and I'll be just fine if I don't weight that little. I just want to get into a size 4-6 and look sexy as hell! :wink:
    I've been going up and down..BAD. I was around 220 and went down to about 213..then made my way up to 230 :sick: then went down about 9 and came right back up. :cry:
    I need to lose this weight and never freakin' find it ever ever again!
  • Nerdphiliac
    Nerdphiliac Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    5kg/10lb. :)
    Size 6 (Aus)/Size 2 (US)
  • twinteensmom
    twinteensmom Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    so far, i am down 40. I want to lose another 15 by Christmas and then the remaining 19LBS by my birthday the beginning of April. So, that makes a total of 74 LBS gone by April 4. C'mon, everyone. Cheer me on!
  • sallydurkin
    sallydurkin Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    So my total goal is 100, I've lost 55ish and would like to lose another 25 by christmas I think it would be the best present to myself to have lost 75lbs!!! then it i only 25 to my other goal adn then I will see what I look like at 150lbs NEVER been there before and so EXCITED!!!! Then I might go further depending on what I look like.
  • tara_612
    Options
    My starting goal is 22- 26kg (45-58lb) will review when I get to this point as I want to get back to a comfortable size Aussie size 10 - (currently am Aussie 14) my end weight might vary slightly as some of the exercise I am doing (weights and bike riding) are likely to also build muscle mass.
  • MrsBlobs
    MrsBlobs Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I've got around 50lbs to lose...sometimes that seems insurmountable but, I'm determined to get it off and keep it off this time.
    I'm doing it in spurts really...a shorter first goal and then a longer second goal.

My first goal is a stone (14lbs) lighter than now and I'm going to get the tattoo on my arm modified a) it's boring and b) I bled out and it's patchy in places so needs to be touched up anyway.

My second goal is two and a half stone from then and 'hopefully' we would have saved enough for me to get a boob job. I'm a bit sensitive about this as even I think it's vain but, the last time I got nearly to goal I was disappointed that my body wasn't one I wanted. I've always had small boobs and been really happy with them but, since feeding three babies they have gone a really funny shape and at that weight I achieved before quite, quite honestly there is nothing there. Even doing some serious chest work it didn't look good at all. To give you an idea of how small I am I would like to go up to an A or B cup...just enough to fill more than a training bra...and make clothes hang right.

Huge goals, huge weight to lose and keep off but, I am determined, absolutely determined to do this.
  • Chuckle_n_Dwindle
    Options
    Do we have a 'Weigh In Thread' or should I just post here? If so....1.4 lost this week, Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (pathetically dances her merenque/salsa)