How much do you want to lose?

Options

Replies

• todayIwill26
    Options
    I have lost about 13 lbs already and really trying to lose the last 10!
  • Britlamia
    Options
    I started in april 2011 at 123kgs......lost 41kgs by april 2012..gave up smoking and put back on 5kgs....am currently 87.6kgs and am aiming for 67kgs at the end......
  • so far, i am down 40. I want to lose another 15 by Christmas and then the remaining 19LBS by my birthday the beginning of April. So, that makes a total of 74 LBS gone by April 4. C'mon, everyone. Cheer me on!

C'MONNN!!
  • Goingnuts2
    Goingnuts2 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 45 pounds to reach my long term goal. Since my "2nd time" around on MFP I've lost and kept off 7 lbs (it took me a year). Slow and easy wins the race! Just need to keep focused!
  • MsYanaBanana
    Options
    Long term? 50-70 pounds. Right now? just lose damn weight every week... :)
  • ceejay1477
    ceejay1477 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    115 pounds down, 70 to go!
  • LilacSnow
    LilacSnow Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'3 and 240 lbs. the goal is to lose 100 pounds, hopefully in a year, but that might be asking a little too much.
  • Saritamac25
    Saritamac25 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    60 lbs and I'm gonna do it the healthy way!
  • 60 lbs and I'm gonna do it the healthy way!

The healthy way should be the only way! WOO!
  • annabellavita
    Options
    42 lbs! I just found out yesterday that I'm actually obese for my height, not by much but it's time to change!

Losing 42 will put me right at the middle of what I'm "supposed" to weigh for my height... but I haven't been that small since middle school so we'll see how it goes!
  • angiechimpanzee
    angiechimpanzee Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I've lost 7 and I want to lose 12 more, putting me at 110lbs.
  • My highest was 248lbs and my height is 5' 4"
    Went down to 163lbs
    Gained back to 223lbs
    Currently 217.5lbs
    Would like to be 199lbs by New Years, and if I get under 205lbs by x-mas I'm going to treat myself to a new hair-do for new years.
    In the end I would like to be between 130-140lbs depending on how much muscle I want to gain.
    My goal was always to get skinny but in the past few years I have changed my mind to fit. I want sexi abs!
  • zacksnana
    zacksnana Posts: 3,230 Member
    Options
    My highest was 248lbs and my height is 5' 4"
    Went down to 163lbs
    Gained back to 223lbs
    Currently 217.5lbs
    Would like to be 199lbs by New Years, and if I get under 205lbs by x-mas I'm going to treat myself to a new hair-do for new years.
    In the end I would like to be between 130-140lbs depending on how much muscle I want to gain.
    My goal was always to get skinny but in the past few years I have changed my mind to fit. I want sexi abs!

This is exactly why we cannot stop! My story:
    Got to 198. Dieted to 170 quit gained to 204.
    Dieted to 174. Quit. Gained to 208
    Dieted to 170 quit. Gained to 218

See the pattern? Omg. I dont DARE stop again! What's your story?
  • twinteensmom
    twinteensmom Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    42 lbs! I just found out yesterday that I'm actually obese for my height, not by much but it's time to change!

Losing 42 will put me right at the middle of what I'm "supposed" to weigh for my height... but I haven't been that small since middle school so we'll see how it goes!
    Lord, you sound like me. By the time I am done, I will weigh less than I did when I graduated high school, a VERY long time ago(31 years)
  • Brewster1215
    Brewster1215 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    45 lbs to go for me. To be honest though, I just want to be healthy. If I keep 15-20 of those pounds as muscle, I'll be a happy camper.
  • 45 lbs to go for me. To be honest though, I just want to be healthy. If I keep 15-20 of those pounds as muscle, I'll be a happy camper.

Same here. Once I reach a weight I'm comfortable at, I'm going to stop and focus on getting stronger! Grr!
  • zacksnana
    zacksnana Posts: 3,230 Member
    Options
    45 lbs to go for me. To be honest though, I just want to be healthy. If I keep 15-20 of those pounds as muscle, I'll be a happy camper.

Same here. Once I reach a weight I'm comfortable at, I'm going to stop and focus on getting stronger! Grr!

EXACTLY!! strong is the new skinny!! There is nothing sexier!
  • Skyfire23
    Options
    I've got 70lbs down on my ticker, but I may want to lose about 20lbs more than that. It depends on how I feel.
  • healthybeeRN
    Options
    My initial goal is 45lbs, this will get me to 175, the weight I was when I got married. This is also the lowest weight I've been at in my adult life. Once I get back there I will reevaluate how I feel, since ultimately I think I would like to 150. Which is 70lbs.
  • missemmapeel
    missemmapeel Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 10, with a stretch target of 15 (that would take me down to 125lbs), but weight is less important than me fitting into my clothes again! I had a baby 13 weeks ago, and my fall clothes don't fit- it appears that even the underside of my arms were pregnant...:smile: