RIPPED IN 30- DAILY LOG

Options

Replies

• matchpoint312
    matchpoint312 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Day 1...done! push ups are killer for me...I hope to get to one full push up by the end of the first week. :-)

Question: how are you all logging this in the exercise diary? I can wear a heart rate monitor to determine my burn but if i needed a quick and easy, was curious how you all captured it in MFP.
  • stephaniep12345mfp
    stephaniep12345mfp Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Day 1 done! And oh. my. goodness. I had been doing TurboFire for a while but stopped a couple months ago. I'm amazed at how quickly my body has gotten out of shape between then and now! I managed to wobble my way back to work, but I'm quite sure I'm not going to be able to get back out of my chair again.

Burned 345 cals in 33 minutes.
  • francaise3
    francaise3 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Day 1...done! push ups are killer for me...I hope to get to one full push up by the end of the first week. :-)

Question: how are you all logging this in the exercise diary? I can wear a heart rate monitor to determine my burn but if i needed a quick and easy, was curious how you all captured it in MFP.

I burned 264kcal in 30 min (I turned off the HRM for the cool down)! :) But it all depends on your weight, how fit you are, etc! :) So I would suggest use the HRM at least once - and then just use that amount! :)
  • matchpoint312
    Options

I burned 264kcal in 30 min (I turned off the HRM for the cool down)! :) But it all depends on your weight, how fit you are, etc! :) So I would suggest use the HRM at least once - and then just use that amount! :)

Thanks Francaise3!
  • AradiaStone
    AradiaStone Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I will be starting on Monday, Nov 5th! A bit behind as I am currently finishing up 30d shred and i take a rest day every seven days. But I am in and will be tagging along behind you guys! I will post all my current stats Monday :)
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done! I prefer working out in the morning, but didnt get a chance util 8.30 this evening - still did it!
  • Winwin101
    Winwin101 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Finished day 2! I think I'll get mine done first thing in the morning too!
  • Katrina_88
    Katrina_88 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I usually do mine around 10:30 am (Thats when my son goes down for his morning nap). I prefer doing it in the morning, It easier to get it out of the way, gives me energy and if I wait till the afternoon I may not have time or energy to do it then so its best for me to get it out of the way in the early part of the day.
  • matchpoint312
    Options
    Day 2 done around 5 pm today...just before I went out to see old college friends for drinks. I hadn't seen one of the gals in 17 years!
  • melaniecheeks
    Options
    Ha! Day 3 done! And I'm off to a dance workshop for the rest of the day :smokin:
  • jogo8995
    jogo8995 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Day 1 done! It really seems like a progression from the 30 day shred. It seems like the next step. It was not as hard as I had imagined.
    SW 142 lbs
    GW 136 lbs
  • slshaw23
    slshaw23 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I wont be starting RI30 until the middle of November but good luck everybody
  • slshaw23
    slshaw23 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    After this we all should do the extreme shed and shred
  • francaise3
    francaise3 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Did my Day 6 today. Tomorrow a rest day. From Jillian that is. Otherwise I have a 5km mud race! :D Woohoo!
  • melaniecheeks
    Options
    Day 4 in the bag! I definitely like to get it out of the way first thing.
  • melliebelly77
    Options
    Did day 1 today and loved it!
    HRM showed 519 calories burned!
  • melaniecheeks
    Options
    Still alive after day 5! I think I'll do tomorrow and then make Wednesday my rest day before starting into week 2.
  • vikkibaptie
    vikkibaptie Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Day one done today! God I'm so unfit compared to the last time when I did 30DS! Can't wait to be feeling fit and hyper again lol x
  • matchpoint312
    Options
    Day 3 last Saturday. Sunday rest. Today, I went to a Shred415 class with a friend so will have to get back on RI30 tomorrow. :bigsmile:
  • stephaniep12345mfp
    stephaniep12345mfp Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Back to RI30 today. I did my first day last week and felt so awful afterwards that I took a few days off and tried to do other things. Today felt MUCH better and I felt like I got more out of it. Now I'm looking forward to doing it again instead of being afraid of it!