Pregnant and Paleo

Options
Alisi1234
Alisi1234 Posts: 131 Member
Anyone else pregnant? Add me!!! It would be nice to have a few friends with the same delish eating life style and going through crazy hormones!

Replies

• LPCoder
    LPCoder Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Did you know that your child's fat cells are laid down during pregnancy! Yep, all the fat cells you have were set while in utero. This is why eating healthy is so important during pregnancy. Your baby really is what you eat!
  • caribougal
    caribougal Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    When I was pregnant, I hadn't heard of Paleo, although I wish I had. I did try to eat mostly organic, and I'm glad I did. Same while I was breast-feeding, and what I serve them now. Just too many chemicals in the SAD diet for those little growing cells.

With both of my pregnancies, I craved apples and peanut butter all the time. I think I ate at least one apple a day, and sometimes 2 or 3.

Now, both of my boys LOVE apples. Like, totally crazy for them. Is there a link? I'm betting there is.
  • LPCoder
    LPCoder Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=h0zD1gj0pXk

This is the first part of a 7 part video on Obesity and the problems that are escalating from it. One of the episodes talks about pregnancy. I am not sure which!