Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Level 3 day 1

Complete! My god that was TOUGH! What r they planks with the dumbells all about???! Jeezo! Struggled but did it.

Replies

• I did those on my knees. I'm going to try it normally now and see if I can do it.
  • I did those on my knees. I'm going to try it normally now and see if I can do it.

I did it in the plank position and really really struggled! Was screaming!!! lol
  • Katrina_88
    Katrina_88 Posts: 164 Member
    I am so happy with level 3s workouts! I was so amazed when we did the sit ups without supporting our feet. I thought for sure I wouldnt be able to do more then a couple but I did all of them without any problems. I have always had trouble with sit ups but I know that the last 2 levels really have me some muscles in my belly and I couldnt be more happy :bigsmile:

9 days left everyone!!! We so rocked this workout.. I am so glad I met you all and we stuck it out together!
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,273 Member
    Done
  • Hurdisnie1
    Hurdisnie1 Posts: 218 Member
    I am pushing myself I have 3 days of level 2 left so I'm doing level 2 in the morning and level 3 in the evening. I Level 3 is a beast. ..I found new ab muscles...abs are sore again....

I finally lost 2lbs, yay...that felt good almost gave up on the scale...but the hubby kept saying I look different so I thought i'd check the #..

Toni...

Keep up the good work ladies...
  • D1L3 Done!!! It was harder than I remembered. So much jumping. Ugh! I enjoy it more than level two though. Keep it up ladies!!! 9 days left for me. :D
  • jogo8995
    jogo8995 Posts: 75 Member
    This is really hard! I modified a lot but kept on going. Please tell me it gets easier.
  • apachebat
    apachebat Posts: 119 Member
    Whew. It wasn't as bad as I thought. I did a lot of modifying to make sure I'd get through the whole workout, but wasn't as wiped out at the end as I thought I'd be. Tomorrow, I'll try to do as much as I can with no modifications. Wish me luck! You all are doing AWESOME
  • AradiaStone
    AradiaStone Posts: 132 Member
    I did mine yesterday and forgot to post! I loved all the workouts, very hard so I felt like I was really burning the calories :) Can't believe I can now do real sit ups!! You guys are amazing!!! Keep up the great work!
  • awilmeri
    awilmeri Posts: 218 Member
    Just did this today, just had some illness in the house but I haven't quit.
  • Just did L3D1. Plyometrics are hard! But there were some other things in this level that we completely easy. Wow! I can do sit ups! Never thought that would happen. Didn't sweat as much as in level 2.