Do Mike and Ikes count? Looking for "clean" friends! :)

Options
Soccer_Chick
Soccer_Chick Posts: 204 Member
Hi guys,

I have been on MFP for over a year and I really love it. I found it very easy to get motivated and stay focused with MFP as a tool.

Over the last couple of months I have grown lazy. I still work out, but not as religiously as a few months ago. Lately I have started not giving a crap about what I eat. My best friends used to be my measuring cups, measuring spoons and my trusty little food scale. Now they sit and gather dust while I put whatever is in front of me into my piehole. My belly is beginning to jiggle again and I have to suck it in to get into some of my clothes.

This stops now. I am going grocery shopping this afternoon and I will get back on track next week. I need to get my swagger back!

I think I need a new challenge or a fresh focus to renew my energy for staying in top shape. So I am going to investigate and experiment with clean eating. I don't know much about it right now, but I plan to learn. I know it probably does not involve eating an entire box of Mike and Ikes which I did last night.

I would like to have a few friends who follow a clean eating plan, have had success with the plan and who have their food diary open for viewing so that I can steal some meal ideas.

Anybody up for that? If so, please feel free to add me as a friend.

Thanks.

Replies