Missed Pure Cardio

Options
So tomorrow I start week four of my first month of insanity. When I was reading the calendar it looks like I was just doing abs on the pure cardio and abs work out. So that means I've missed it twice. Still lost about 4 lbs in my first two weeks and now going into my second two weeks wondering if that hindered me a lot and that is the reason I only lost 4 lbs so far.

Replies

• heyitsadam
    heyitsadam Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't lose too much sleep over it. At least you did SOMETHING on those days. On the Fit Test + (something else) days, I only do the Fit Test because I don't want to hold back knowing that I have ANOTHER workout coming up.
  • dalehall64
    dalehall64 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I agree with above. At least you did something. I was just the opposite. most of the time, I did pure cardio, but didn't do the ab routine. I would make up the ab routine on my rest day because I couldn't just do nothing all that day. You'll be fine.. Just push play everyday and you'll see.. Most of the results with Insanity come with Month 2 anyway..
  • charelg
    charelg Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I got off schedule today too, as long as ya get right back in it and dig deep, no biggie:)