week 4 challenge..

Options
andreaie
andreaie Posts: 369 Member
hey guys hope your all doing good... i was thinking about changing my weigh in to fridays if thats ok with all of you.. yo dont have to just stick to monday if you want i dont mind... anyway for this weeks challenge im gonna share with you all what my trainer told me last week...

rule 1) you must drink 2-3 litres of water daily
rule 2) have a multi vitamin with a pint of water half an hour before breakfast
rule 3) you must eat EVERY 2-3 hours
rule 4)you MUST have Protein with every meal includong snacks
rule 5) you must have a non starchy carb with every meal ( Fruit or veg)
rule 6) if you are going to have a starchy carb try have it early in the day or straight after a work out.
rule 7) try stick to the 90% rule
THE 90% RULE IS:
if you are eating every 2-3 hours you will be eating approx 6 times a day..
this adds up to 42 times a week so the 90% rule means you can mess up 4 times that week.... he suggested that i save them 4 times up and use them in one day ...now ladies by messing up he doesnt mean going out and pigging out he means that if i want to have an extra potato or a bar of chocolate to have it just do it in moderation...

Hope this all makes sense ill post examples of my menu for you later...

Replies

• Charlene_91
    Options
    Wow great challenge. *Covers eyes lol*

I'll give it my best shot, i don't have vitamins to take. (Can't really take tablets)

How can i make sure i have protein with snacks???

Fridays sound great.

Hope everyone has a great week :) x
  • andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    i have been having almonds with my snacks... dont worry to much about the vitamin i think he told me that cause i looked a bit run down... he also said to drink 4-5 cups of roberts green tea with lemon and euchinatia (if thats how its spelt) i got a box in tesco for 4 euro ... its a tough one this week but i think it will work... i lost this week from doing it and i was out on the piss all day saturday so i can only imagine what i would of lost...
  • Mistyblu08
    Mistyblu08 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    challenge sounds great!
    can do all but the vitamin in the morning-cant take any of them without food- I get seriously ill:) Friday weigh in sounds great to me:):)
  • pinkakira1
    pinkakira1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Wow love it!
  • loischapman
    Options
    Thanks so much Andrea, that is wonderful, try to abide by this ,but this just confirms it for me. you are a doll and good luck this week ,make healthy choices. and once again i appreciate all you do for us!!!!