Girl's Night Out

Options
2»

Replies

• rockchalk03
    Options
    I wore a HRM to mine and burned 560 in 40 minutes. I am 32, F, 5'8" and weigh 176 lbs. I would say that I worked out :happy: :happy: at a moderate level.
  • clairecandoit11
    clairecandoit11 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I wore a HRM to mine and burned 560 in 40 minutes. I am 32, F, 5'8" and weigh 176 lbs. I would say that I worked out :happy: :happy: at a moderate level.

Holy crap!! That is awesome!! I wonder if I am 25 5'4" and 155 would I burn about the same amount??
    How did you log it then??
  • rockchalk03
    Options

Holy crap!! That is awesome!! I wonder if I am 25 5'4" and 155 would I burn about the same amount??
    How did you log it then??

I just logged it under jazzercise and then I entered the duration and the amount of calories burned. I am not sure if you would burn the same amount. With my HRM I had to enter all of my information (age, height, ect), so the calories burned is really tailored to me. However, even with minimal effort I still burn around 450 calories per class, so I would think that you would burn at least 400.
  • jillica
    jillica Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Now that all the Girls Night Outs are almost over, I am going through some serious withdrawals of seeing all the cute pics posted on the Jazzercise Inc's facebook page.
    I had SO MUCH fun at ours! The routines were rockin' but part of the fun I think was having the instructors and customers get into it with silly/fun costumes and accessories.

I also now find myself coming to this Jazzercise group more now to help satisfy my Jazzercise addiction!