What's the hardest thing for you to cut back on?

Options
13»

Replies

• Bassgirl51
    Options
    Alcohol. I love a drink in the evening. But it stops fat burning, or so I have read :(
  • karenb44
    karenb44 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of trouble controlling myself with sweets, especially anything chocolate. I like to have a beer with my husband in the evening, but it has led to eating a lot of bbq potato chips as well.

I too enjoy pumpkin. I tried mixing pumpkin puree with fat free vanilla greek yogurt and pumpkin pie spice yesterday. It was actually pretty good.
  • Goingnuts2
    Goingnuts2 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Oh ya other than chips and cheese! Wine is an issue sometimes when I start imjust keep going, so that is my goal to have more control with that! Not easy it's not like there is a substitue for wine!
    Erin

I so relate with the wine issue! Ugh...i tell myself just one glass and turns out to be 3:angry: but it's soooo goood! I now only allow myself on weekend. Once I hit my next mini goal and if it's been a tough week I "might" allow a Wednesday night treat :happy:
  • Goingnuts2
    Goingnuts2 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    When I'm in a potato chip mood, I'll count out the serving and put the bag away. My fav is Cape Cod, 40% less fat. They are really yummy!

What's yours??