Day 20!

Options
jogo8995
jogo8995 Posts: 75 Member
Okay women, I just completed my final session of level 2! I proudly announce that I did ALL of that Plankety-plank-plank Abs minute at the end! I am certain that I would have quit long ago without the support and motivation of this wonderful group of women! Thanks and I look forward to level 3 tomorrow!

Replies

• mysweetsurrender
    mysweetsurrender Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Congratulation for finishing level 2 and sticking with it. To me level 3 seems a little easier then level 2. Well except maybe the Jumping-Jacks with weights. :grumble:

Keep up the great work.
  • amber_arend
    Options
    Woooohooooo! Level two complete! So glad to be done with it. Level 3 is easier than level 2 from what I remember. Can't wait to finish the Shred! Keep it up ladies!!!
  • minorgal
    minorgal Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Keep it up!!

Does anyone know what the difficulty level of Ripped in 30 is vs. 30DS? ...just wondering if I should be scared :)
  • AradiaStone
    AradiaStone Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Yah!!!! Level Done completed and I am proud to say I did all the hard parts with Natalie!! Even the double jump rope, which nearly killed me. lol. You ladies ROCK!!!! Thank you so much for posting your experiences. I have never gotten this far in the Shred before :) Super stoked for level three tomorrow! Let's Do This!!
  • wolfjaime
    wolfjaime Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    L2D10 complete!! Great job everyone! Here's to 10 more days!!! :)