why did I lose more this week????

Options
My official weigh in is tomorrow, but a cheat peek shows something like a 3 pound loss! And I am a pound a week kind of girl! So I am trying to figure out why? is it just normal body changes?
What I did different was go on a vacation....I did not track religiously, but I tried to guestimate the damage. I went over some days, and for the week I stayed under by about 2000 calories (normally my week is under by 8000 or so. So I ate MORE than usual.
I also did a lot of walking----not fast, not constant, but was on my feet and moving way more than usual.

so I am not making any drastic changes right now, wondering if anyone has had similar experiences?
I might try eating a bit more---still under though. I have been aiming at 1500 a day (allowance is 1890) and I do not eat back exercise.

How is YOUR week going???

Alana

Replies

• admnmtpilot
    admnmtpilot Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Maybe it is your reward for so much walking and excerise on your honeymoon... :blushing: LOL
  • penguinjlynn
    penguinjlynn Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    It's possible it was a fluctuation in water weight. Your weight can differ up to 5 pounds on a daily basis from that. My guess though is that it was the walking. It's so good for you. People underestimate the good it does. Either way, Congrats!