Hey yall!! I'm back!!!

Options
Glo_8714
Glo_8714 Posts: 67 Member
My internet is back on!! And all i could think about was the group and how everyone was doing since I couldn't post anything let alone look at them (don't know how to do so on the mobile app) anyways the other day (sunday) it was a typical day off but I had so much energy I decided to go for a run. So my run was going great listening to music, when OUCH!! I stepped on a nail and it went right through my nike free runs!!! so my left foot has been in pain. I have still been going through with the workouts though just taking it easy on the plyo but today it finally wasn't as painful as yesterday. I was so worried that the pain was going to last much longer since I basically got stabbed with a thick long nail!! :/

Anyways I am so proud of everyone going through with it while I was off internet. I missed the posts and motivation but I am very proud of myself too bc despite me not being able to get the motivation I have not skipped a day and we are almost done!!! :bigsmile: :drinker: so big hugs to you all! Cardio Recovery tomorrow, my footsie needs it!! lol