new to this

Options
Ejwelton
Ejwelton Posts: 331 Member
Hi All,

I'm new to the group and new to Nrol4W, although I have been training with a a PT for a long time.
On my own in the gym I tend to do a half hour of cardio (usually a run) and then around half an hour of various resistance work. Most recently I've been using the sets from 30DS alternating resistance with abs.

Can I just dip into the book or do I need to sit and read it cover to cover to get a full understanding of what's invovled?

Thanks

Emma

Replies

• deninevi
    deninevi Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome!

I think you should read the whole book to get the whole picture and then you can decide if it is for you and if you would like to do it. I think it's a great book and it will change your view of working out and diet.
  • Ejwelton
    Ejwelton Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome!

I think you should read the whole book to get the whole picture and then you can decide if it is for you and if you would like to do it. I think it's a great book and it will change your view of working out and diet.

Thanks

I'll get reading!
    I haven't read a whole book cover to cover since I bought my kindle - so will seem a little strange to be turning pages again!!
  • curlygirly80
    Options
    I read it on my kindle but I ended up purchasing the book. I thought the book made it easier to put tabs and be able to flip back and forth and to make copies of things. Hope you love it as much as I do. It really is a great program.