I am Thick Madame(introduce yourselves)

Options
2»

Replies

• iCalibeauty
    iCalibeauty Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I saw on instagram you guys were doing a weightloss challege. I lost wieght to join the Navy in 2010. I graduated from college and decided to use my profession in the medical field through the Navy. The only drawback was that I was 415 lbs. I went to a weight loss doctor and he told me how to lose weight and he monitored me every month. I was addicted to sodas, pasta, and breads. I thought I could not do it, but I was motivated to prove to myself that I could. I still thought I was fat and wearing big clothes until my manager had to come to me to tell me to get smaller scrubs. I dropped to 137 and people was asking what type of crack was I on... lol.. I met a guy when I was stationed in Japan who is now my fiancee, and we fell in love. Well, we got pregnant and I just did not continue to monitor my weight. I am now up in my weight to 276. I am about to be commisioned as a officer and my Lt. told me I must lose this weight. I have to get down to 145 at least. I have until March. I went back home to see the doctor hat helped me before, and he told me about this app. I have my two cousins that I brought in with me who have now started the app and my little challange as well. I have sent out requests to everyone in this challege, and I included one pic showing my results before when I did it. My cuzins and I started our challege last Monday. I have since stopped drinking everything but protein shakes, coffee, water, and poweraid (only during workouts). No bread, no pasta. The only sweets I have is a stick of gum not to exceed a pack a day. It was hard the first 4 days but I stuck it out. I look forward to getting to the end of this challenge and being able ot be close to my goal!
    Good Luck Guys!
    :happy:
    icalubeauty-Instagram

icalubeauty-MyFitness
  • dkawhite
    Options
    Hi everyone I am Demetria.from Charleston South Carolina Just turned 23 on the 30. I so glad this challenge has started because it by time i got healthier. I love being a plus size female. I've been that way majority of my life. I am currently 355. Ultimate goal is 255 but right now im aiming to lose at least 50lb.

I can Found
    Facebook : Demetria K White
    Instagram: d_d_design
    Twitter: ke_andrea
    so feel free to add me

Good luck ladies to us on our journey to get healthier.. I look forward to supporting you and getting the support.
  • cajohnson830
    Options
    Hey Everyone!!! My name is Christina. Im glad to be apart of this weightloss challange. I wish everyone goodluck!
  • kelseylynn516
    Options
    Hi I'm Kelly. I just recently moved to Massachusetts from Maryland I'm 28 and I'm getting married next October. I just joined MFP and joined a gym Tuesday night and have gone twice since i joined. I'm loving it and looking forward to losing weight! Good luck to everyone!!!!
  • cajohnson830
    Options
    HEY EVERYONE!!! ADD ME AS A FRIEND! I'M BUILDING A SUPPORT AND I WANT TO SUPPORT OF OF YOU TOO! STAY ENCOURAGED! BE BLESSED!
  • anmilam80
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am April and I joined MFP several months ago. I have had several challenges that I've faced since that time and have actually picked up weight. I joined this challenge to regain my motivation and to get encouragement from those who are on a similar journey as myself. I'm looking forward to travel along this journey with you all.