OCTOBER 27, 2012 Weigh In!

Options
Janelle173
Janelle173 Posts: 396 Member
Hey everyone! I hope you all had a great week! I did well until Thursday evening...then back on track and bad again Friday evening. My weight as at a stall because I ate popcorn thinking I was allowed to...But nope, not til cycle 2! And even then I think it will stall weight loss to a halt pretty fast. I am still having issues getting all of my water. And hardly drinking my green tea. Still haven;t started exercise yet.

I am thinking about doing Jillian Micheals 30 Day Shred while one this...Any one ever done it? I swear I bought it at some point and I have no idea where it could be since we moved. So, I am going to go on a search today.

Figured I would start the weigh in post!

Happy losing!! *hopefully*

Replies

• Janelle173
    Options
    Height: 5'.25"
    Goal weight: <120
    10/15/2012: 174 *start*
    10/20/2012: 168 [-6]
    10/27/2012: 166.8 [-1.2]

Not bad for the two bad evenings plus the popcorn incident. Probably would have been much higher had I stayed completely on plan every single day as well as exercised...

^^^Note to self^^^ lol
  • jeaninemckinney
    Options
    Well i am ashamed i havent been sticking strickly to this and its making me mad because i know how amazing i felt last time every time i stepped on the scale and i was a few pounds down! :sad: im eating great most the time, well my meals anyways, i stared off great with water and green tea and am slacking but now getting back on track with that intake today! Its hard for me because i already have to pee so much :-) my 3rd child really messed up my bladder, so drinking all this water and tea makes me go every few minutes sometimes! So whenni have things to do with lots of driving i cant drink all that i need or else i will literally pee my pants lol sad but true! I am still just down 3 pounds so im right at 150 and its driving me nuts because i was at 146 and i was picturing myself atleast being in myn130s by now but i decided to gain weight instead....ggrrr! But im back atleast mostly in the losing mindset and im excited to be warm weather ready! Excited for shorts n tanks and bathing suits not dreading it because i chose ice cream and being lazy over being more active and feeling good about myself! Ugh...im sorry im venting! Phew but anyways i can garauntee(thats not spelled right i dont think) that next saturday i will be in the 140s again and be screaming with joy not venting to ya! U r all doing great just stick with it because u know how much better you feel even if your not strick like you should be! Just imagine the success you would have if you didnt cheat yourself! Yes im taking my own advice! Rant over lol!! Have a great weekend!We got this ladies!

Start weight 153
    Saturday the 27th-150
    Goal still not positive but im thinking 120's-130's:love:
  • jeaninemckinney
    Options
    Oh and ive done the 30day shred many of times and ofcourse have never finished it! Ive made it to level two and man that kicks yourass lol but you feel so amazing and so much stronger when you do it! And its great because its not a long workout so even tho you feel like your dieing you know the end is near so u stick with it and feel so proud! And let me tell you, u will be soooo sore but its the best and worst feeling in the world! And u will be able to see arm muscles and feel your muscles that u didnt have before which is another:-)fabulous feeling! I always wanted to do the whole video and take pics to how my body has changed but i havent done that either! :frown: if you find your dvd maybe we can do it together :-) :-) :-)
  • Laurhop
    Laurhop Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'6"
    Goal weight: 170-175lbs.

10/15/2012: 198lbs.
    10/20/2012: 192lbs.

10/27/2012: 191.4lbs.

This week has been a little more frustrating for me. I did gain a couple of lbs back & then yesterday I finally began to lose again! whew!!! I only had 1 fruit yesterday (instead of 2) ...so I'm going to see if that helps the scale go down!? I know I'm needing more vegies & to exercise eventually..lol!

I've had a few intense cravings this week...& I did kind of give in to one last night... but I had to remind myself that if I really need something 'extra' than to be VERY carefully not to go too overboard or else I'll have to start Ph 1 all over again... & I do not want that!!!

Saying that....let's keep @ it ladies!!! The benefits FAR outweigh the difficulties! More energy, less cravings, more self-control, feeling a little thinner, happier & healthier! Keep it up....you're doing awesome! I'm encouraged to hear your progress :happy: !

~Laurie
  • Janelle173
    Options
    If I can find it, or even if I can't, I will get it, and we should DEFINITELY do it together!! I think that it would probably be GREAT with this plan. :) I am hoping it is a perfect combo. I am looking for something to give me drastic results...I think if done consistently while eating healthy, that is exactly what we would see...drastic changes! For the better of course :)

I am wondering if I should stay on the first cycle a few extra days since I set myself back by about that much with eating off plan...

I am thinking about it. What do you guys think? I know cycle 2, the losses are a lot slower...I wanted to see much more loss during this first cycle. I think since I didn't stay on it strict, that it wouldn't hurt to stay on it longer than the 17 days...Maybe until next weekend or something.

Any advice, or thoughts?
  • mastone99
    mastone99 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I messed my whole thing up! Today I started all over again at day one. I know that I can do this, I just have to stick with it. I'm doing pretty good today. What I am trying to do is eat exactly what's on the paper instead of coming up with my own meals this time.

I just picked up Jillian Michaels 30-day shred today... what a coincidence! I read good reviews about it, so I decided to check it out. I have several Beachbody videos, but I just don't make the time for the 45 min workouts. I figure I could start with Jillian and work my way up. I did a 3 mile hike today, so I will start Jillian tomorrow (maybe).

189.2 is my current weight.
  • Janelle173
    Options
    MASTONE!!! Ahhh!! That is so funny/ironic that you picked it up today!! lol. Def gotta either get it or find mine. I searched for it today and can not find it. :(

But I heard that they are on youtube...so i may use them there until i get the dvd again (it is only like 10$ on walmart.com...

I may start over as well...Not sure if I want to start over or just add an extra 4-7 days to the first cycle this time...