October 29 to November 1

Options
Spiceanne
Spiceanne Posts: 88 Member
This weeks exercise challenge is to work out at least 5 out of the 7 days. Try to make these work out at least 45 minutes long

Food challenge will be to make smart healthy choices for every meal

Replies

• vickiandrews
    vickiandrews Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Healthy food choices not too difficult but hubbie seems to be having problems with portion sizes again. Must have got out of the habit when we were away.

Exercise challenge not as easy as I thought it would be. Seem to have lost my momentum. Have joined another group starting tomorrow - no chocolate for a month.
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    5 workouts complete this week......stepped up my runs to be longer! Ate fairly healthy this week, used my cheat day for a potluck at work yesterday!!

And this week is paying off, down 2 more lbs this am for a total of 31lbs lost as far. Still got a ways to go, but excited with my progress :bigsmile:
  • adancer59
    adancer59 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the success post! I really need some motivation this week as I have gotten way off track the last few. This week I'm finally back though and in full force! I can't wait to see what the new challenges are!
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the success post! I really need some motivation this week as I have gotten way off track the last few. This week I'm finally back though and in full force! I can't wait to see what the new challenges are!

I really got off track in October, needed to kick my butt in gear....push hard last week and now the results are really helping with my motivation :happy:

Its may be a struggle, but keep pushing through!
  • Mandy2489
    Mandy2489 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I just went to log my weight in the spreadsheet and it looks like all but to people have been deleted from it?
  • Spiceanne
    Spiceanne Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    That is very messed up. I don't know what happened. I will try to figure it out