I'm a Newbie & in Louisiana

Options
msronnell
msronnell Posts: 16 Member
Hi all, I'm new to the group. Just on 3rd full day of the pre-op liquid diet. Surgery hasnt been scheduled yet but my support group is super tiny (i'm a 20 yr transplant from Ohio) so if any of you are looking to increase yours, feel free to add me!

Replies

• smokeywolf57
    Options
    hello and welcome
  • msronnell
    msronnell Posts: 16 Member
    Options
  • smokeywolf57
    Options
    you can add me if you want
  • minkakross
    minkakross Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group. good luck with the pre-op diet. I think for me the hardest day was #3 once I made it over that day it all seemed pretty much down hill until surgery day.
  • JimLeonardRN
    JimLeonardRN Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 7 months out from gastric bypass. Feel free to add me. Always willing to support and encourage folks. Also add my wife. her screen name is Christi41475. She is 2 yrs out and down 154 pounds.
  • marcyr757
    Options
    Hi Every one I am a newbie also !! I am in Hampton Roads Va . I am gettin gastric bypass on thursday Nov 1 2012 I cant wait !!:smile::blushing: :smile: :happy:
  • Mrbusterb
    Options
    Hello and welcome also
  • Mrbusterb
    Options
    Hi Every one I am a newbie also !! I am in Hampton Roads Va . I am gettin gastric bypass on thursday Nov 1 2012 I cant wait !!:smile::blushing: :smile: :happy:
    I praying for the best for you
  • sgmcat
    sgmcat Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi, i recently had the lap band surgery. Some people say they find them too much to do (adjustments, etc.) I don't see anything severe about having it. I researched all methods very carefully and for the past ten years I have been considering it. I found that I wanted to do the lap band and I know I can be successful if I take my doctor's advice and do just as I am suppose to do. I need friends on my fitness pal to share with. Oh yes, in two weeks I have lost 14 lbs.:laugh:
  • sgmcat
    sgmcat Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!