I'm Back!

Options
mercinursi
mercinursi Posts: 17 Member
Good morning Hatters! I am sorry that I have been away so long. I allowed my disappointment and discouragement in myself to talk myself into believing that I couldn't control myself. Add to that the stress I have been under at work and financially, I thought it was easier to just fade into the background.
Luckily, I took some time off work to be with my mom. She has lost 45 lbs and kept it off for more than a year. She was able to show me some easy things to do to do it as well and talked me into trying Weight Watchers one more time. It has been years, I meant like 35+ years since I was on the program and I was not going to do that again. It isn't anything like I remember. I decided to try it for a couple of weeks before telling anyone and it is working! I have lost 4+ pounds and already see a change in my thinking! Yea!
So I am back, I know I will have bad days. At work, we are facing more budget cuts and I will have to start laying people off. Something I have avoided until now. With that, I am working later hours which always brings stress into my household, especially with no extra income coming in. I have been looking for a second job, and it has been unsuccessful, so this is another added problem. Now here come the holidays! Oh I am going to need help. I hope it is ok to rejoin and I promise to keep up from now on.

Debbie

Replies

• KateinND
    KateinND Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Debbie, I'm just recently new to Hatters, and a recent 're-beginner' to fitness pal. Congratulations on the weight loss and what a partner to have in your Mom for support. Encouragement and understanding are found here.
  • Snooozie
    Snooozie Posts: 3,447 Member
    Options
    Welcome home Merci!

We missed ya; very glad to see you back and of COURSE we'll welcome you with open arms - once a Hatter, always a Hatter!
    And we've all been where you were (mentally) a few times ourselves... so no worries! Come on over and catch up; here's the link to the current page we're on!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/776271-oct-22-mad-hatter-chatter?page=4#posts-11637539