Replies

• ismiseciara
    ismiseciara Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    cant believe we've only one more day with 30ds ...kinda sad in a way haha
  • Hurdisnie1
    Hurdisnie1 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I am glad to be doing something else ( Ripped in 30) I can actually see results and I'd hate to give up now and then become my old soft mushy self..:huh: .. I now realize that wasn't a good look for me. I am also trying on jeans that I refused to get rid of and they are fitting with a little room to spare.. Yes.. I have 3 weddings to attend next year and I don't want to regret those photos...
  • Scottish_charlene_84
    Options
    So glad we r nearly done. I felt so much stronger yeterday and the day b4 but i really struggled today. think my body is forcing me to take a break. i plan on having wednesday off before training for a 10k run on sunday
  • jogo8995
    jogo8995 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    One more down and One more to go! I plan to try Ripped in 30 next week at a slower pace, something sustainable for the long haul. Thanks for all the help and support to have come this far!
  • AradiaStone
    AradiaStone Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm a little behind everyone, but still plugging at er! What an intense workout today. I am so excited to be finished the shred. I am getting a little bored with it. Even though I still find it hard to get through.
  • raggyanndoll
    Options
    Well, second to last day done! Only one more day to go! I will finish the last day on Thanksgiving while the turkey cooks.

I have this fear that my body has not changed much in this last half. I have lost only a pound or two. I had to buy new pants (a smaller size) a couple of weeks ago. I would really like to see some more inches off, but I really don't see it when I look in the mirror. Oh well, I'll leave that one to God.
  • AradiaStone
    AradiaStone Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Keep Pushing!!