Insanity Workout

Options
W2obx
W2obx Posts: 17 Member
Has anyone attempted the insanity workout? If so what kind of results? I started the program yesterday (10/28/12) and even though the program is very intense it seems like it could work. Tried to search for result in the forum but like everything else all I could find is the point of view from women. Would like to know how men faired on the program was it a good weight lose program or just something to tone up with?

Thanks

Replies

• Shfiftyfive
    Options
    It's a lot of cardio. I only got a week in because all the high impact movements bothered my ankles, but for those weighing less and without joint problems, it seems like it could be a pretty good program, especially for conditioning.
  • taekwonkenpo
    taekwonkenpo Posts: 1,004
    Options
    I personaly don't believe in it. It does work, that is why you here so many good things about it. However it is very high intensity and those type of routines useally leed to yo yo type dieting situations. It is better in the long term to make real life changing changes that can be maintained for the long term.
    Don't go to crazy trying to fix a problem to fast. This is just my two cents though.