Level 2

Options
124»

Replies

• 4EverFit2B
    4EverFit2B Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Day 4 of level 2....it was harder today for some reason. Even still, its like when you don't give 100% you still work up a serious sweat!
  • siehatsdrauf
    siehatsdrauf Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    finished level 2 today and I'm soooo proud! the first time I actually managed to finish this level :) I'm so looking forward to level 3!
  • eahouston
    eahouston Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    It felt so good to finish Level 2 just now! I felt so strong doing it this last time. Even with modifications, I felt like I was giving it my all :)

Level 3 tomorrow... I can do it!
  • barbiek999
    barbiek999 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Did day 7 of level 2 yesterday and it felt good! So glad to "be back" ;)
  • 4EverFit2B
    4EverFit2B Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Today will be day 7 of level 2 - I am going to continue through for the rest of the week and get a few more days in before level 3....I am still getting exhausted during the workout....dont think I am ready for 3! :(
  • barbiek999
    barbiek999 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Had a kick-*kitten* workout today for day 8 of level 2! Felt strong and stamina was good, love it! I think it helped that I had 5 days off from the Shred and just did yoga for a couple of those days.
  • sanndandi
    sanndandi Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I seem to be stuck on lvl 2. My knees where starting to hurt so i decided to drop the frequency of my work outs to 3 days a week. I am still at it, but it feels like I wont ever get to level 3.