Hello, new to the group but not new to overnights

Options
Hello all,
My name is Amber. I'm a dispatcher with the Highway Patrol. We work rotating shifts with no rhyme or reason to the rotation. I love my job, just not the crazy hours!!
I'd love to get to know others who work overnights and how they deal with the hours and changing things to "our times" vs. the rest of the world.
Give me a shout, and I'm always up for new friends!!

Replies

• lisa28115
    lisa28115 Posts: 17,271 Member
    Options
    Hello all,
    My name is Amber. I'm a dispatcher with the Highway Patrol. We work rotating shifts with no rhyme or reason to the rotation. I love my job, just not the crazy hours!!
    I'd love to get to know others who work overnights and how they deal with the hours and changing things to "our times" vs. the rest of the world.
    Give me a shout, and I'm always up for new friends!!

check out the official nightshift page and find more friends
  • lisa28115
    Options
    This is a new facebook page for night shift workers.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/108197372645760/

If you Facebook

alot of people from MFP are in the group

its a private group so someone has to add you

people are on there all hours of the day as every one works a differnt type shift
  • QueenofTrauma
    QueenofTrauma Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks Lisa! I am glad you directed me to the pages...I'll have to check them out. :-)
  • lisa28115
    Options
    one of my really good friends is sending u a request Railr0aderTony

he has lost a bunch of weight using this site and his wife used this site too
  • daniel7121
    daniel7121 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Hi Amber! I'm also a dispatcher, but we are on set 12 hour shifts (0700 to 1900 & 1900-0700). It's a rough job but somebody has to do it right!?
  • lisa28115
    Options
    Hi Amber! I'm also a dispatcher, but we are on set 12 hour shifts (0700 to 1900 & 1900-0700). It's a rough job but somebody has to do it right!?

check out the pages I referred Amber too

its fun !!!