Before Pictures!

Options
mz_asher
mz_asher Posts: 87 Member
You can post any amount of pictures!

biggest width should be 550 pixels for little to no clipping
to post a pic... upload to photobucket or whatever image hosting site you use... copy the direct link to your photo and do it like this...

[ img ]direct link here[ /img ]
take the spaces out of the img brackets... i just put them there or else it wouldn't have shown up

Also, here is a link to what helped me

Replies

• mz_asher
    Options
    Ill be the first to go! kind of embarrassing but it has to be done! I NO longer want to look and feel the way I do in the picture!

Taken: 10/28/12

327-2-1.jpg

319-back.jpg

318-side.jpg
  • kmraymond
    Options
    I will post some maybe tonight or soon anyways! I need to be held accountable now and as embarrassing as my pictures will be.. I think it will help. :)
  • mz_asher
    Options
    of course it will help! :) that's why I made the group to hold myself accountable. Pictures are a great way to keep us motivated!

I will post some maybe tonight or soon anyways! I need to be held accountable now and as embarrassing as my pictures will be.. I think it will help. :)
  • missmahe
    missmahe Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    yucky poopoo... so embarrassing... anyway...

i now have 28.5 lbs to lose til my goal weight... wanna do some major toning up (6 weeks post-baby now) especially in my thighs, tummy & triceps (out of control! lol).

here goes!!!

photo4.jpg

(pic got a little clipped cuz i didn't resize it properly... fyi... biggest width should be 550 pixels for little to no clipping)
    to post a pic... upload to photobucket or whatever image hosting site you use... copy the direct link to your photo and do it like this...

[ img ]direct link here[ /img ]
    take the spaces out of the img brackets... i just put them there or else it wouldn't have shown up
  • pinkford
    pinkford Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    IMG_1462.jpg
    IMG_1461.jpg

Hope this works! Have always been athletic and curvy...but these are not the curves I want to be sporting. Have tried in vain thus far to lose the baby weight. So here goes MFP and Jillian Michaels :)
  • HappyNelle
    Options
    This is today - "After" 30DS - but definitely During my journey to fitness. So, today I'm proud but I have a long way left!

efter.jpg
  • HappyNelle
    Options
    Hope this works!

Maybe you have to remove blank spaces in the url link? I'm not sure though... I just spent the last hours figuring out how to post pictures... :-P
  • pinkford
    Options
    Hope this works!

Maybe you have to remove blank spaces in the url link? I'm not sure though... I just spent the last hours figuring out how to post pictures... :-P

Ha. Not quite an hour...but it was me not figuring out Photobucket! Had hoped to do a "collage"...but photobucket has different ideas for me! Got them uploaded for now. The images still don't seem to want to shrink. But I will figure it all out eventually ;)
  • HappyNelle
    Options
    Hope this works!

Ha. Not quite an hour...but it was me not figuring out Photobucket! Had hoped to do a "collage"...but photobucket has different ideas for me! Got them uploaded for now. The images still don't seem to want to shrink. But I will figure it all out eventually ;)

I'm sure you will! Photobucket was a first for me today.. so I have nothing up my sleeve to try to help you with. Look forward to you collage :-) Best of luck!
  • mz_asher
    Options
    Hi ladies I posted at top how to post images. Hope that help. Also, upload your colleague to photobucket and then you will be able to get the code.
  • HappyNelle
    Options
    Hi ladies I posted at top how to post images. Hope that help. Also, upload your colleague to photobucket and then you will be able to get the code.

I wish I'd seen that earlier tonight.... :-P Thank you!
  • mz_asher
    Options
    It wasn't there! Lol. I just added it because I forgot to add when I made the thread. Sorry.
  • pinkford
    Options
    IMG_1463.jpg
  • pinkford
    Options
    i hate photobucket
  • mz_asher
    Options
    i hate photobucket

you could try using another site. photobucket is weird! gotta change [ing] to lower case.
  • dab52776
    dab52776 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to everyone who had courage to post "before" pics! What a great fisrt step in this journey. I will try to get some pics taken and posted within the week!
  • mz_asher
    Options
    Congratulations to everyone who had courage to post "before" pics! What a great fisrt step in this journey. I will try to get some pics taken and posted within the week!

Yes it is a great tool! putting yourself out there helps motivate! :)