Another day in LC hell

Options
Bakkasan
Bakkasan Posts: 1,027 Member
Oh wait, it's fantastic.

Todays breakfast - 4 eggs, 1tbsp cream, 1 oz Jarlsberg cheese dip - mixed in blender and cooked to medium(slightly runny). Topped with chives, hot sauce, and 2oz blanco cheese. 2 dabs of sour cream for kicks. A little calorie heavy at 700 but ohhhhh so good.

2djrmm0.jpg

Replies

• Laura_beau
    Laura_beau Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    mmmmmmmm sounds yummy!!
  • LauraDotts
    LauraDotts Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Yep, I can see why it's hard to stay on such a low carb diet.
  • purple_tux1
    purple_tux1 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I don't know how you keep going...

As for me, I suffered intensely today at dinner. Beef, chicken, fish and all the steamd veggies I wanted. To top that off, I choked down a chunk of cheddar cheese. I just can't keep going on this way. :wink:
  • cjthurman
    cjthurman Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I agree...eating like this is such a chore! Please, who can really stand real cream in their coffee for very long??
  • Bakkasan
    Bakkasan Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Heavy cream is just disgusting in coffee. It makes it smooth and I don't even have to put splenda in it. For shame all of us! Losing weight and not suffering.
  • ainesis777
    Options
    Hi that looks delicious

Are you guys doing any work out routines, I need some ladies to join me!!! We will make it a party!!!
    I invite you to check out/ join my group if you are serious and want to lose fast. We are about to embark a 21 day journey. The name of the group is Never the same-Bizzy Diet/exercise program. I have a specific workout regimen to do at home and the eating can be modified to your budget. I would love for you all to join. In turn you motivate me!!! :) my brother has transformed his physique with these exercises so I know it works. Now it's our turn!!!! Yeah!!!

Reveal your inner hotness!!M!!!M
  • Junglejoyce
    Junglejoyce Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Cream in coffee? Love it. I also us sweet and low or Splenda. Non-dairy creamers have transfats...yuck. I love low carb. Dana Carpender has some awesome cookbooks and then just google low carb recipes...lots of sites and recipes fro free. I don't get as hungry as I did when I ate more carbs, and when I do get hungry not as bad or uncontrollable.
  • cjthurman
    cjthurman Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Suffering, suffering, suffering....

Flaxcrustchickenalfredopizza-1.jpg
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I have got to find a man who can cook.

Oh well, until then, I guess I'll continue to suffer through ribeye steak dinners with a chunk of cheese on the side. Poor me, I had to eat steak!
  • leftoverbun
    leftoverbun Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I keep on clicking on this thread and thinking "WTF? Who has a problem eating LCHF?" Then I go "OH YOU!"
  • praxisproject
    praxisproject Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    hehe, this thread always makes me laugh.. :D