Week 3- Success!

Options
doIlhands
doIlhands Posts: 349 Member
I just did my first workout for week 3 & it was so easy! I did 1 1/2 min run & 4 min run intervals instead of 3 min run intervals. I admit I took a 20ish minute break in between so I could get my eyebrows done but I did an extra 4 minute run interval. I'm so proud of myself! I was totally scared of the 5 min runs next week but I think they will be a piece of cake now considering I found this weeks workout so easy. :) I had to share it with you guys because noone else finds this exciting like I do. I could barely run 60 seconds 2 weeks ago. Crazy.
Sorry for the rambling!

Replies

• 78nSunny
    78nSunny Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Don't be sorry for rambling... I think that is why most of us are here. We share a common bond that others outside of the program just don't "get". I know that I have shared my excitement and either they look like they are in another world or I have two heads!! So keep it up everyones excitement helps to build mine and hopefully mine helps someone else!!!! WTG!!!
  • tpt1950
    tpt1950 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    2lii-14d710_zps5137ae4e.gif
    You should be proud of yourself - great job!!!
  • SueMGordon
    Options
    I'm impressed! I found the first 3 min runs a bit of a challenge, but I do have a nasty cough, however I did finish it. I'm just hoping it gets easier as I don't know how well I will cope with 5 mins let alone 20 or more. I thought I would ease into it by doing 2.5 min runs at the end of each session last week.

I wish you well and hope you manage each stage with as much ease. :)
  • babeinthemoon
    babeinthemoon Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Conratz! I just finished week 3 today. It totally handed me my backside... but that's what I said last friday about the last day of week 2. I am not looking forward to week 4... I'm quite aprehensive about it quite frankly. But I'll do it, even if it takes me 3 weeks to get it done!!! :smile:
  • gd50cent
    gd50cent Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    well done. just finished week 3 today too! this is my 2nd attempt this time. gave up somewhere around week 4 last time so hopefully i can keep going this time. listening to podcasts this time and i'm finding it much easier so fingers crossed.

:smile: