W5D1 ...

Options
2»

Replies

• Froody2
    Froody2 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Do you mean Day 3, Froody? I'm not looking forward to it either. I have no idea how I'm going to do it. I'm just going to get on the treadmill and try.

Yes, sorry! Day 3, dammit. I'm sure it's all in my head but like you I'm just going to give it a go.
  • skinnygeekwithin
    skinnygeekwithin Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Day 3 was a beast! And it's ALL true what they say when people refer to it as a "Mental" challenge!
  • Froody2
    Options
    Day 3 did indeed suck lol. Didn't help that I was tired and feel a bit run down. I did it (even though I was almost as slow as an old lady on a Zimmer frame lol), though so yay me!
  • skinnygeekwithin
    Options
    Great job! And don't worry about slow. I'm practically shuffling along no faster than a walk. I figure once we finish the program then I can work on time.
  • Froody2
    Options
    Great job! And don't worry about slow. I'm practically shuffling along no faster than a walk. I figure once we finish the program then I can work on time.

Absolutely! And thanks for the encouragement :)

I've sort of given up on C25K - the app I use has taken to stopping half way through which is REALLY annoying. Been using Zombies, Run! Instead ...this morning I ran for 30 minutes with one 90 second rest in the middle. Woohoo! Somehow I found that much easier mentally than the thought of doing W5D3 ...go figure!
  • skinnygeekwithin
    Options

Absolutely! And thanks for the encouragement :)

I've sort of given up on C25K - the app I use has taken to stopping half way through which is REALLY annoying. Been using Zombies, Run! Instead ...this morning I ran for 30 minutes with one 90 second rest in the middle. Woohoo! Somehow I found that much easier mentally than the thought of doing W5D3 ...go figure!

Oh awesome! I've been thinking of checking that app out! How is it? My C25K app has been doing something weird also and it doesn't "register" as being completed so once I got back home, I just started the app again and oddly enough it worked that time.