Ready, set, go! Planning for Thursday

Options
aedlife
aedlife Posts: 39 Member
Thanks for organizing the group! I am committed for 30 minutes a day for 30 days! Started insanity yesterday...so all ready motivated for Thursday. Hope you all have a great Halloween...aedlife

Replies

• NurseJodies
    NurseJodies Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    This is great! I need the accountability. I'll be traveling next week, so don't give up on me. I'm visiting family who don't have internet. Can you imagine??

Regardless, I'm looking forward to upping my activity again. I just bought my fitbit today too, so I'm hoping this and the fitbit will be the push I need to get back to it :-).
  • JimLeonardRN
    JimLeonardRN Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I'm in......Let's do this!
  • TPS65
    TPS65 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm looking forward to this challenge keep the motivation going :)
  • anaoliver63
    anaoliver63 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, excited about our November challenge. Looking forward to being motivated and to motivate. Don't forget to keep track of your miles as well. Anybody know how to set up a tracker for the miles. have no idea!!
  • NurseJodies
    NurseJodies Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    http://www.tickerfactory.com/ezticker/ticker_designer.php -

This is a great site. It will update your posts automatically if you keep the ticker updated on the ticker factory site.
  • JimLeonardRN
    JimLeonardRN Posts: 296 Member
    Options

blk-exercise.png

Ready to go!
  • foodcallsme
    Options
    Hi everyone: Have a great day tomorrow! I will be cheering you all on... I'm so excited to start this November challenge. We can do it! :)
  • sonianic
    sonianic Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for starting this challenge!! It could not have come at a better time for me. I have been on MFP since the beginning of January 2012 and although I have had great sucess, I have not added the exercise component yet.

Yes, I really am that lazy!!

I have less than 20 pounds to go and my caloric max for the day has shrunk considerably since I began. I am going to use this challenge to get myself going and get that "addiction" to movement back. Years ago, I was going to the gym 5-6 times a week and it truly becomes an addiction. I want that feeling back - and I am going to get it!! Come on endorphins!! YAY!
  • prairiedawg2014
    Options
    hi everyone!! i just joined, so can you tell me what to do? do i post my excercise or what?
    good luck to all !!
  • aedlife
    aedlife Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    hi everyone!! i just joined, so can you tell me what to do? do i post my excercise or what?
    good luck to all !!

Each day a new thread will be added for y to post your exercise. You will have to go to the group tab in community to get back to this group.