Insanity Day 3

Options
polza1888
polza1888 Posts: 87 Member
Hey all, just joined this group!

I started Insanity on Monday and so far really enjoying it. I come from a cardio background, spend a lot of time running, walking, cross training etc but doing this dvd has really hit me hard.

I'm on day 3 and getting more intense, has anyone seen good results after the 60 days?

Replies

• quaintm
    quaintm Posts: 13
    Options
    This question is like setting yourself up for exuses not to go through 60 day program.
    Some will lose weight, some will not, but you will defenetly see the difference in you muscle tone and endurance of your body.
    But most important you will feel VERY proud of yourself after finishing the program (trust me you will)
    57 days to go for you so enjoy it and keep us posted on your progress.
  • timinator222
    Options
    I'm in the same place as you. Third day. It is tough but I feel its a lot better than the free weight routine I was doing before. That was getting boring. Keep it up you will see resultsif you don't give up.
  • prn63
    prn63 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello all, I will be doing day 4 today. I agree with timinator that this is better than free weights because this is more of a PLAN. There is a specific goal and I am willing to do the 60 days and take a good look at myself on January 3rd and see the finished product. Good Luck!!
  • charelg
    charelg Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I'm on week four, haven't really lost weight, but definitely stronger and able to do the disc more easily. Heard 2 nd month kicks it up, I'm ready! Waiting to see my progress pics :)
  • starletlove
    starletlove Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm on week four, haven't really lost weight, but definitely stronger and able to do the disc more easily. Heard 2 nd month kicks it up, I'm ready! Waiting to see my progress pics :)

im in same week like u... and i can be one day without :) i lost just abit weight is abit a up and down with it. but definitely i get stronger and i look healther and my arms and legs get toned :)

starlet