My dairy

wifeyy
wifeyy Posts: 481 Member
This is my tread where i will be sharing my dairy and i will try to write on a daily basis.

I want you all to start your own tread here and share with the rest if you like. I think doing so will help us to try hard and make healthy choises. :-)

Replies

• wifeyy
    DAY 1:

So here we go,

11 AM,,, 1 slice of brown bread with 1 scrambled egg and a cup of hot chocolate drink. (Was i hungry?) YES

2 PM,,,,, 1 slice of brown bread with soft cheese about 30gr and a big bowl of salade made with salmon fish and 2tbsp of dressing. YUM and for a drink i made fresh orange jus. (Was i hungry?) YES but i was still not full after eating this lol

3:30 pm,,, 300gr white rice and 120gr fried chicken with tomato based saus. mmm very filling.

I will add more if i eat something again but so far I AM FULL.

i love my rice,bread and hot chocolate drink so you will be seing it almost every day in my dairy.

Hope this give you a bit of what to write.
  • wifeyy
    Why have i blown everything again. i had a very bad day yesterday and ended up eating One peanut butter toast which was not planned and there i go again. eating everything i could think of,

Anyway i still need to find other things i could be doing if i'm stressed or else i will just turn to food again.