Friday 11/02/12 Weigh-In

Options
13»

Replies

• KyleneSusan
    KyleneSusan Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Welcome on board! We are here to help & motivate! Our hope is that joining the group & weighing in every week will help hold ourselves accountable & gives us the push we need to keep going! Why do you think you have been unsuccessful?

Thanks, Bca_Ncol and John! I know having people to keep me accountable will help me a lot. I've been trying to get under 240 all summer, I think, and just not making as much progress as I'd like.

My quick and dirty history is that the lowest I've been in years and years was when I was 170-something in 2003. Since then it's been an up and down climb higher and higher on the scale until it hit the 250 mark earlier this year. Enough is enough and it's time to get down to where I'd really like to be, which is closer to 140, a weight I haven't seen since high school or earlier.

I don't have a scale at my house right now (maybe I should get one, since it seems like I've gained the most weight since that thing broke) and I weigh in with the nurse at work on Fridays. So once I do that, I'll come back here and post it here. I'm really hoping to defy all odds and LOSE weight this holiday season. :smile:

Nice to meet you all!
  • jenn11411
    jenn11411 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    started MFP Tuesday 186
    weight today 183.6
    2.4 pounds lost
    woohoo!
  • tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,257 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    I just joined the group but am not new to MFP
    SW: 172
    CW: 167.7
    Hopefully I will have a good week now that Halloween is over!
  • Bca_Ncol
    Options
    Welcome on board! We are here to help & motivate! Our hope is that joining the group & weighing in every week will help hold ourselves accountable & gives us the push we need to keep going! Why do you think you have been unsuccessful?

Thanks, Bca_Ncol and John! I know having people to keep me accountable will help me a lot. I've been trying to get under 240 all summer, I think, and just not making as much progress as I'd like.

My quick and dirty history is that the lowest I've been in years and years was when I was 170-something in 2003. Since then it's been an up and down climb higher and higher on the scale until it hit the 250 mark earlier this year. Enough is enough and it's time to get down to where I'd really like to be, which is closer to 140, a weight I haven't seen since high school or earlier.

I don't have a scale at my house right now (maybe I should get one, since it seems like I've gained the most weight since that thing broke) and I weigh in with the nurse at work on Fridays. So once I do that, I'll come back here and post it here. I'm really hoping to defy all odds and LOSE weight this holiday season. :smile:

Nice to meet you all!

I really do thinking having a scale to weigh with on a regular basis is a helpful tool in your weightloss journey. As long as your head is there and you can really concentrate on losing then you can be successful! I know that the last 3 or 4 years have been tough on me with my ups and downs personally and am frankly sick of it! I really hope this group will help! I'm here if you need any extra support!

Everyone else - thanks for posting!!! I'm so glad to see so many posts! Only 4 more days til this weeks weigh in! Time to push yourself - get rid of that leftover halloween candy & go an extra 5 to 10 mins while exercising! You got this people! =]
This discussion has been closed.