eschorre Posts: 185 Member
    Wow! That is awesome! Keep it up!

Hey y'all, hope you've been doing well <3

It's been 80 days since I've last binged or purged! (:
  • wilmawm
    wilmawm Posts: 81 Member
    Me--19
    Binge--0

kelbelzz, your 80 days are inspirational! I'm aiming for that to get through the holidays binge-free. Tonight I'm going out to eat at a Greek Restaurant. Yum! I actually think I'll be fine at the restaurant; the challenge will be when I get home and want to eat more after indulging in a larger than normal dinner. I plan to channel y'all to help me get through it. :)
  • stephs0214
    stephs0214 Posts: 269 Member
    Hey y'all, hope you've been doing well <3

It's been 80 days since I've last binged or purged! (:

Wow! That's awesome!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    November 2012

Diane: 13
    The Binge: 6
  • greekygirl
    greekygirl Posts: 448 Member
    November 20:

Me - 11
    The Binge - 8 (11/2, 11/5, 11/7, 11/9, 11/10, 11/12, 11/15, 11/16)
    Did not log - 11/16 - only one day this month! Yay!

Good day yesterday. It got tough for a little while there but I made it through. I really want to reach my goal of no binges before Thanksgiving so I can enjoy the day.

After only a few days of eating well my pants fit better again. I feel really good today and want to keep feeling good. A lot of times when I start to feel better I think I can eat again and ruin it. I will not do that today.
  • Jul158
    Jul158 Posts: 481 Member
    11-20-12
    Me-13
    Binge - 7 (11/1, 11/4, 11/8, 11/9, 11/11, 11/17, 11/20)

Couldn't get back on schedule today. Didn't eat healthy this weekend but only had one of two meals a day, so not actually a lot of food I don't think! Tomorrow I'll get back on it. Get rid of this love pudge.
  • suse33
    suse33 Posts: 43 Member
    Me- 12
    Binge-7
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    I slipped up this morning, but I didn't go into full blown binge mode -- I overate a bit, then I went on the treadmill for 1 hour. I feel fine, I'm glad I didn't binge or else I would have that stuffed sick feeling. Just going to sip a lot of tea today and take it meal by meal.

Posted two blogs (I've never used the blogs on this site before today) -- the posts will help me , I can look back to them on days I feel discouraged. One was about how I can have a healthy relationship with food, and one was helpful ways to take care of myself during a bad body image day.

Feel free to check the posts out:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/IceyRain/view/how-to-care-for-yourself-during-a-bad-body-image-day-448223

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/IceyRain/view/how-to-have-a-healthy-relationship-with-food-448220

Anyhow.... As of November 20th, 2012:

Me: 15

The Binge: 5 (11/1, 11/2, 11/16, 11/18, 11/19)

I'm feeling motivated today, the workout helped.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    November 2012:

Be mindful of real hunger by asking "Am I really hungry?" before eating.

Mollie - 12
    The Binge - 7 (1, 2,4, 6, 10, 11, 18)

Did not log it all - 3 (Less than 6 days)
  • MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Not sure if it is classified as a binge or just massive overeating trying to find something that tastes!! I am sick and my taste buds are shot so I am just eating trying to find flavor. Not good right here before Thanksgiving!
  • totalhealth12
    totalhealth12 Posts: 212 Member
    Nov 20

Lisa -- 11
    Binge -- 9
  • BeckyM528
    BeckyM528 Posts: 13 Member
    Starting 11/14:

Me: 5
    Binge:3

That is good for me! I've avoided a few binges because I knew I want to stay ahead and I will post on here and I've stopped a couple of binges sooner than I would have normally. Got my copy of Overcoming Binge Eating and really finding it useful. My first goal toward getting to a healthy weight is to address my binge eating!
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,046 Member
    11/20

Suzanne: 17
    Binge: 3
  • eschorre
    eschorre Posts: 185 Member
    Elizabeth-15
    Binge-5

Another bad day. Have a hard time getting back on track after one binge so now I am 2 days of binges. Yuck :( I seem to have a good week followed by a bad week. This cycle has gone on for quite some time. All this year I have been trying to lose weight and sad to say I have only ended up gaining 15 pounds!!! My bingeing is definitely causing this and I don't understand why this year it has gotten so bad.
  • anorangie
    anorangie Posts: 975 Member
    T, Nov. 20

beatrix: 10
    The Binge: 10
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Me: 14

Binge: 6
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Elizabeth-15
    Binge-5

Another bad day. Have a hard time getting back on track after one binge so now I am 2 days of binges. Yuck :( I seem to have a good week followed by a bad week. This cycle has gone on for quite some time. All this year I have been trying to lose weight and sad to say I have only ended up gaining 15 pounds!!! My bingeing is definitely causing this and I don't understand why this year it has gotten so bad.
    I have been there Elizebeth, just find your way. If you can't figure out on your own I recommend professional help. It really is helpful. Just be determined to keep trying and so far this month you are still 10 points ahead so you are winning the war. Sending positive vibes your way!:flowerforyou:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    November 2012:

Be mindful of real hunger by asking "Am I really hungry?" before eating.

Mollie - 13
    The Binge - 7 (1, 2,4, 6, 10, 11, 18)

Did not log it all - 3 (Less than 6 days)

Yesterday had the munchies but I still stayed under my calorie range of under 2000 so I am not counting it as a binge. It is in between :) I was proud of logging it all. I am trying to stick to this. I want to log it all because I do think this stops a mindless episode for sure.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Not sure if it is classified as a binge or just massive overeating trying to find something that tastes!! I am sick and my taste buds are shot so I am just eating trying to find flavor. Not good right here before Thanksgiving!
    Feel better soon MamaDee :flowerforyou: