Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Greek yogurt, which one is better?

I have two different Greek yogurts, because they are the best! One is nonfat plain but contains 19 gr sugar (140 cal.) the other one is a 2% fat with fruit (100 cal.) but has less sugar, 12 grams only.
One better than the other, or doesn't it matter?

Replies

• dia77
    dia77 Posts: 410 Member
    I really like Fage yogurt . You can get it at Target.
  • livestrong65
    livestrong65 Posts: 37 Member
    I really like Fage yogurt . You can get it at Target.

Never heard of it. Maybe not in Canada? Anyways, best would be FF greek with no fruit at all. The less calories the better :)
    :tongue:
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    My two go to ff greek yogerts:

Fage
    Yoplait honet vanilla!
  • dia77
    In Canada you can get it at Costco . They also ,have an organic greek yogut ( I forgot the name but they are two containers per pac- white and blue pachage) and is delish:)
    Or you can make your own yogurt- non fat milk and yougurt of your choice - just google it and follow the instructions. In this way , you skip the added sugar , but doesn't taste the same.

I don't think that fruit yogurt are allowed in Dukan Diet .........

I am in Canada too , in Coquitklam BC - Where are you?
  • livestrong65
    livestrong65 Posts: 37 Member
    In Canada you can get it at Costco . They also ,have an organic greek yogut ( I forgot the name but they are two containers per pac- white and blue pachage) and is delish:)
    Or you can make your own yogurt- non fat milk and yougurt of your choice - just google it and follow the instructions. In this way , you skip the added sugar , but doesn't taste the same.

I don't think that fruit yogurt are allowed in Dukan Diet .........

I am in Canada too , in Coquitklam BC - Where are you?

Are you kidding me??? I live in Coquitlam too!
    (so Costco at Ottawa street, I was there yesterday and picked up a 3-pack nonfat Greek yogurt, LOL!)
  • dia77
    That is so funny:))

We should go for a walk sometime. I usually go to the gym at Aqua Center ( I am doing phisio too ) Where are you going?

Try Liberte - greek yogurt . It is just amazing .

:flowerforyou: