November 1 - Two month mark

Options
How is everyone doing with respect to your Phase 1 goal?

I am thrilled to say I am almost there... I was hoping for 30 lbs. by December 1. It's November 1 and I'm already at 26 lbs. gone! Couldn't be happier. MFP is definitely working for me!

Replies

• WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Not very good..I've gained 2lbs so far in this phase..because of binges and stress, but trying to make this last month count and make up for it the next 3 phases.
  • rnhoppe
    rnhoppe Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Trudging along....slowly but surely!
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    The weight's coming off slowly but I'm hanging in. I adjusted my goals based on the slow loss. I'm hoping to have a good November. Good luck everyone!
  • anewlife4me8610
    anewlife4me8610 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I am doing great!! I am really working on binge eating and I am hopefully going to move into a good work out routine this month that will help boost my goal! This is shaping up to great year!!!!
  • pixtotts
    pixtotts Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    think im going to miss this one :( infact positive i am... yet im sure still on track for a goal elsewhere :S wondering if i got them wrong way round now :|

hmmm might be revising this,...
    yep revised it.. i had same goal for first as dec as i had for end of dec... still dont think im going to reach it but definitely in with more of a chance now :)

iv been really bad lately, still loosing slowly but iv not been putting the effort in phase 1 has been a hard one, need to step it up now !
    x
  • swopely
    Options
    I am down 28 lbs. My goal was 30 lbs by the end of phase 1 . Only 2 lbs to go ! Now the next phase is going to be much harder !
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    I am down 28 lbs. My goal was 30 lbs by the end of phase 1 . Only 2 lbs to go ! Now the next phase is going to be much harder !

Your goal is very similar to mine, and our progress is very similar, too. I have my MFP set for 1.9 lbs per week loss. So far, so good!

My Phase 2 Goal is 25 lbs. I figured my loss might slow down a bit... my effort will not!