Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Day 2

This is harder than I thought it would be, but I'm on board. Heading to the elliptical right now. I hope everyone has a successful day!

Replies

• TPS65
    TPS65 Posts: 31 Member
    done 40 minutes on treadmill, 30 minutes on crosstrainer and 90 minute walk with the dog, might be hard to do over weekend though. Have a good day everyone :)
  • anaoliver63
    anaoliver63 Posts: 117 Member
    At least you girls are doing it I started this challenge and I didn't even workout yesterday. :embarassed: Having a hard week!! Sorry for not being committed to this challenge. I will try my best to do better today. Sorry. :sad: :cry:
  • NurseJodies
    NurseJodies Posts: 65 Member
    You are killing this TSP. I hear you Ana. It's hard to exercise everyday! Especially with 12 hours shifts looming. I'm struggling though with my fitness regimen and it's probably the most important part of this lifestyle change. I'm really glad you suggested this. So get to it! :-).
  • PennyHarris123
    PennyHarris123 Posts: 159 Member
    well done everyone...and blimey TSP!!!! you're madder than me! i'm going swimming for 45 mins after work today :o)
  • aedlife
    aedlife Posts: 39 Member
    Day 4 Insanity workout for 37 minutes! Having to check in is really making me accountable. Thanks!!!!!
  • Had a short walk at lunch (30 mins) did the stairs in the hospital twice, and shovelled the snow when I got home.
    Have a great week end everyone!
    Remember its daylight savings this wekend, we get an extra hour (sleep) Saturday!!
  • Hi everyone: Double high five! I just finished burning 401 calories doing 50 minutes of my treadmill (running & jogging) - 2.95 miles. We can do it! I hope you’re enjoying your Friday and are making healthy choices today. I will be cheering you all on! :)
  • anaoliver63
    anaoliver63 Posts: 117 Member
    HI everyone, I did 3.4 miles, 60 mintes and 650 calories
  • PennyHarris123
    PennyHarris123 Posts: 159 Member
    Happy Saturday everyone....doing a 60 mins coast walk with the dog today
  • Katmiller73
    Katmiller73 Posts: 99 Member
    Walked 137 min in two sessions, total distance 5.54 miles
    Elliptical for 5 min