Think I'm a hypocrite....

Options
13»

Replies

• RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    Hahaha! You know the saying: "The quiet [insert: sweet & innocent] one's are the worst!!"

He'll be a tiger throwing you on that couch, for sure!! Rawwwwwwrrr!!! :bigsmile:

Anna... one can hope.. :love:

LMFAO!!!! Yay!!!!

Keep us updated. I was so excited to see that he lost 30lbs already and works out. That is AWESOME. You sounded so excited about him in the original post, so my fingers were crossed. Good luck!! And, yes...couch throwing is definitely in order...when the time is right (you know I'm always going to throw in that disclaimer). :wink:
  • pammbroo
    pammbroo Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    All good stuff! Enjoy the ride...well, umm, you know what I mean! :wink:

p.s. Am a big fan of Anna's humor.
  • 4themoney
    4themoney Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    some of the quietest guys are the ones that know how to push up you against a wall the best ;-)
  • Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    So...we finally had our first date after a lot of talk, sickness and schedules..

Definitely best first date I have ever had. All kinds of things you should never talk about on a first date, sense of being very comfortable, fun and he is not too sweet and innocent. Thank god!!!. Great kiss(es)...sigh..why am I always the girl that ends up making out on the street on an after dinner walk...haha.

The enjoyable part is feeling on the same page as someone else about a million different things. By other people's standards I am sure it is too intense and fast..but it strangely feels normal with him. We are both going to be busy over the next 6 months, but both want to see where this could go. Weird.

The fitness thing wasn't even on my radar tonight....huh.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    So...we finally had our first date after a lot of talk, sickness and schedules..

Definitely best first date I have ever had. All kinds of things you should never talk about on a first date, sense of being very comfortable, fun and he is not too sweet and innocent. Thank god!!!. Great kiss(es)...sigh..why am I always the girl that ends up making out on the street on an after dinner walk...haha.

The enjoyable part is feeling on the same page as someone else about a million different things. By other people's standards I am sure it is too intense and fast..but it strangely feels normal with him. We are both going to be busy over the next 6 months, but both want to see where this could go. Weird.

Yay yay yay!!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    All good stuff! Enjoy the ride...well, umm, you know what I mean! :wink:

p.s. Am a big fan of Anna's humor.

Ahhhh, thanks pamm, you've made my day! :flowerforyou:
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

That's brilliant news SB! Sounds like a keeper :love:
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options

That's brilliant news SB! Sounds like a keeper :love:

Yeah I hope it works out!
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options

So glad you gave him a chance!!
  • 4themoney
    4themoney Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!! it's so fun acting like a teenager once in awhile :-) i love long PDA make out sessions!!

i'm so glad you had a nice time and felt a connection. have fun!!!