periods of apathy

Options
2»

Replies

• Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    the house across the street from me is up for rent. if you need some farm chores, i can put you to work in my yard..... you get up WAY earlier than i do. the birds would be happier with you letting them out in the morning than they are with me!!! ;-)
    Since my life is in transition right now...must sell the farm and relocate to God only knows where,this pretty much describes where I am at locally.
    There simply is no point given that I don`t want to be here so why should I look for something serious if it can`t continue.
    I doubt there would be much interest the other way either knowing I don`t intend to stay in NY.

I think you would make a good Wisconsin guy Carl.

But it is cold there too!!:laugh:

:happy: :smooched:
  • 4themoney
    4themoney Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    there is a southern states and tractor supply here too ;-)
    you know you wanna, carl!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    My apathy has now lasted for several years. I'm pretty sure it qualifies more as a way of life at this point. If I'm going to bother with a man beyond FWB status, he's going to have to be something extra special, because I just don't have the patience or energy for anything less.
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    I don't care enough to post an answer to this thread. :laugh: :wink:
  • 4themoney
    4themoney Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    your level of apathy is RIGHT up my alley!

;-) heeheehee!!!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    do you experience them? where you just don't care? you're completely indifferent to meeting new people in general? you feel maybe a bit more choosey or intolerant?

i think i'm experiencing this now. not sure what to do about it, other than ride it out.

I'll get it sometimes. 1-2x a month where I feel "meh" what's the point? I'll focus my time and energy by going to the gym, get a workout in and it helps. Also random cuties will smile at me there. :smooched: That makes all the negativity go away instantly.:tongue: I've had a few of the ladies in my Zumba class talk me up and notice I am losing weight, congratulating me on my hard work, dedication, etc. etc. Most are married, have boyfriends, are in relationships but the attention is nice either way. It makes me wonder if they notice, other girls that I don't know about, must be noticing as well.
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Yes. I literally will not go out unless I'm paid to (I work in promotions). However, funnily enough, now that I don't give a crap, guys seem to be coming out from the wood work!!! hahaha
  • AZDizzy
    AZDizzy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Yep, and have been for a while.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh:
  • oualum26
    oualum26 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    do you experience them? where you just don't care? you're completely indifferent to meeting new people in general? you feel maybe a bit more choosey or intolerant?

i think i'm experiencing this now. not sure what to do about it, other than ride it out.

I'm pretty sure this has been my way of life since 2008.