switching the bad for the good?

Options
lauries3
lauries3 Posts: 68 Member
Ok, so me and my I guess boyfriend broke up on Tuesday, it wasnt the worst relationship we had a lot of restrictions placed on us. No, neither one of us is married but anyway, I decided that my time that I was with him that now will be empty will now be filled with determination. I have exercised twice since then and really have watched what I have eaten. However, I am hoping that I am not being obsessive compulsive. HOWEVER, it does look and feel better to see the scale drop. Happiness is... getting me together so that I am able to have a real relationship. But it still sucks to hurt, and alone.

Replies

• wifeyy
    wifeyy Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    well done for sticking to your healthy lifestyle.
  • dwn2erth
    dwn2erth Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Courageous and Smart... You 'will' be in a much better position for that 'new' relationship to start. Who know's you may need to be choosy in multiple options with your new found self acceptance!!!! Good for you!!!!
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. It is fantastic that you are channeling your hurt into positive activities such as more exercise. It takes a wise and wonderful person to do this!!
  • kikilita
    kikilita Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I know this is a little late, but I understand where you're coming from. I hate having "guess boyfriends." It's really confusing and such a roller coaster ride (especially for women, we can't help that are bodies are wired to be more emotional while males are not!). I know I have definitely overeaten due to my "I guess boyfriend." Women want some security. I'd say find a man who'll give it to you, but it seems like you always have to go through this stage with every man. There aren't very many good guys out there anymore. Anyway, you have a great attitude and I good for you for still exercising!! I hope the new year is treating you well!!